Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Festive Tent or Ramadan Tent

CRK

350+ Star Club
yep

Airport City 12-4-2021 16_43_43.png

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I wonder what motivated the change? And if it wasn't an intentional change, what were the link between the two names. One is a general celebration and the other is an islamic holiday. Maybe G! wants to avoid direct religious references

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A 2x2 building that provides a 1% pax bonus for radius 3 isn't worth $40 especially when I can earn a skiing facility through flights and adv building drops that is 1x1 with 1%/radius 3.

These people really need to learn about the concept of micropurchases!
I wasn't gonna go there with this post, but it can't be helped can it? It really isn't a bad pax building, but certainly not worth $29.99.

I wasn't gonna go there with this post, but it can't be helped can it? It really isn't a bad pax building, but certainly not worth $29.99.
I agree with that sentiment, it probably isn't worth it. I have 6 stone castles that give more PAX as well as several other buildings.

I think "Ramadan Tent" could've been something that was only MEANT for internal usage (such as some testing) and it wound slipping into a release that people see or introduces other problems. It's a common system development error that even I made.

But it could be worse because there are people that can get offended if it violates their religious sensibilities. From my perspective, if was offered for 1 or 2 dollars, I might consider it (I'm US dollars here).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree with that sentiment, it probably isn't worth it. I have 6 stone castles that give more PAX as well as several other buildings.

I think "Ramadan Tent" could've been something that was only MEANT for internal usage (such as some testing) and it wound slipping into a release that people see or introduces other problems. It's a common system development error that even I made.

But it could be worse because there are people that can get offended if it violates their religious sensibilities. From my perspective, if was offered for 1 or 2 dollars, I might consider it (I'm US dollars here).
The religious sensitivity was my exact thought as well.

Top Bottom