Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fair notice being given!!!!

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@potato (who doesn't appear to be a forum member) there is 29 hours left, I want 25th, and I love mashed potatoes (with a little butter of course). So, I will do whatever it takes.

🥊⚔🥊⚔

1597763540890.png

@potato (who doesn't appear to be a forum member) there is 29 hours left, I want 25th, and I love mashed potatoes (with a little butter of course). So, I will do whatever it takes.

🥊⚔🥊⚔

View attachment 39338
He is my neighbor for a few years, occasional trading partner. Thought he was a forum member. Anyway, good luck! It will be fun to see how it ends!

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric

🥊⚔🥊⚔

View attachment 39338

this event was too long.. we shouldn.t be tempted to click $ signs every 30 seconds, 9 hrs a day for 14 days in order to win some PEBs and a QL

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Fly helicopters to training flight so that you can also collect for H terminal. 4 masks every 2 minutes
Interesting, us poor hard done by Windows players don't get any masks for flying helicopters. And if some windows player replies to this saying they are, I'll be plenty annoyed, means that GI are picking on me again :)

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Interesting, us poor hard done by Windows players don't get any masks for flying helicopters. And if some windows player replies to this saying they are, I'll be plenty annoyed, means that GI are picking on me again :)
not sure if misinterpreted but non-windows people don’t get masks for actually flying helicopters but do get them from collecting passengers from guest house etc

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
My main game is in second place (187k) with 26k towards the third place., but 90k off first. The second place should hopefully work out.
The support account is in seventh place with 7k to tenth.

I´m on the edge too - 25th at the moment with 1000 masks lead...
Before I left home for work this morning I was 1st with around 2k ahead of second (and 20k ahead of third), hopefully I will still be in front when I get back home and then it might be a tight race for the win...
i don’t want to be mean but...
1 or 2k is surely not enough
anyone can easily add that amount...

Top Bottom