Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Excavation flights with WORST drop-rate

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
If you havent starred any, then your drop rates will be low. They don't generally improve till you have passed the 1* at least.

I'm way passed 3 stars.... that's the problem 😭

AE46C581-649A-4114-A9D5-06465AA4039A.png

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Did one last weekend. Used SC and SG. Got drop rate around 36% for a total of 200 flights (Machu Picchu and Tollan).

Also did Bangalore with SC and SG and got 75 drops for 102 flights.

you sir are the reasons why RNG is so bad for Mesoamerica flights 🤣 just curious: why you need too much drops? I just need 6 collections for the Aztec Pyramid so I usually stop when I have enough.

It’s worth doing more for the tokens.
I did Bangalore and Tollan and Machu Picchu the same day.
Already took a large amount of my resources.
Needed to keep some for next weekend. Will do the other 4 from green launches to get some QL.
So had to stop.
And still have to do the 3 other destinations before I can get those pyramids.
I will get them. Just not the next first few weeks. ;)

you sir are the reasons why RNG is so bad for Mesoamerica flights 🤣 just curious: why you need too much drops? I just need 6 collections for the Aztec Pyramid so I usually stop when I have enough.
He has the right idea. I did or have done the Aztec collection 174 times. That’s 174 bronze chests with a gold token. Almost enough for a reserve hangar. The drop rates good, need no flight items, just a map, lowest amount of fuel. Good move @Vince_421 .

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
He has the right idea. I did or have done the Aztec collection 174 times. That’s 174 bronze chests with a gold token. Almost enough for a reserve hangar. The drop rates good, need no flight items, just a map, lowest amount of fuel. Good move @Vince_421 .

I didn't think much about the chest, my main target was items for the building. My problem is fuel. Everyday I receive only about 30-40 barrels of F20 and I have to race with time for these flights during the event, when I can buy Spy Glass with event tokens.

Thanks. Now I need to find a way to get like 10000 passengers on a short amount of time to be able to fly the 3 remaining destinations... Have done the 2 cheapest on passengers at the moment.

I didn't think much about the chest, my main target was items for the building. My problem is fuel. Everyday I receive only about 30-40 barrels of F20 and I have to race with time for these flights during the event, when I can buy Spy Glass with event tokens.
I save fuel from my space launches. And only use them for map runs.
When I know I will do a map run, I do not collect most of the fuel I get from friends that week. Gives me extra fuel for the run.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I save fuel from my space launches. And only use them for map runs.
When I know I will do a map run, I do not collect most of the fuel I get from friends that week. Gives me extra fuel for the run.

I have to balance the fuel between adventure and event flights to make sure I'll collect sufficient event tokens for purchasing 2 SG everyday. I got savings from the space launch too but certain destinations like the bloody Luxor just burn them for nothing!

I have to balance the fuel between adventure and event flights to make sure I'll collect sufficient event tokens for purchasing 2 SG everyday. I got savings from the space launch too but certain destinations like the bloody Luxor just burn them for nothing!
You buy 2 SG every day? :eek:
I see now why you do not have many fuel in storage.
Can't do all things at the same time.

My problem is being able to generate enough passengers in a short amount of time.
I do not burn that many fuel with events. I do not event participate in every event. I pick the ones that looks to have a nice reward building.

Top Bottom