Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event progress level question

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
To progress from one level to the next, you need to collect a fixed and increasing number of event currency. You will see the number you require in the top centre of the progress screen along with your progress towards the next level.

When you reach the next level you will receive the award indicated. If you have paid for premium, you will receive both items shown. If you haven't paid, you will receive only the item shown in the lower half of the screen. Consider using the Lucky Ticket bonus which will boost the rate at which you collect event currency by 50% for 6 hours.

Hope this helps.

P

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is a list of points you need to achieve each new progress level on the event page in the wiki. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/the_land_of_opportunity/

Unlike the tasks where you get event currency for completing each one, you don't get additional currency for completing progress levels. You get other awards as noted in the chart

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for the answers, I should have been a little more specific in my question I was talking about buying a level for money if it just completes the level you are on or if it just gives you x number of event currency.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thanks for the answers, I should have been a little more specific in my question I was talking about buying a level for money if it just completes the level you are on or if it just gives you x number of event currency.
I have done it only once, and it was a while ago. At the time, it gave you the number of points you needed for L20 (I think it was 4000 for the particular event). 3500 was needed for the next level at the time.
The points do NOT count towards the competition, only your own progress.

I don’t know how it would work for this particular event.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
There was a time, up until recently, when I used to collect this type of data, for the special events, but over time it became a real problem collecting the data for each special event. The information did include how many Green Notes were needed to skip a level or levels during an event. This varied considerably from event to event, it just proved far too much work...............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom