Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event building sale but no event ?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just got a pop-up for Crystalline Supertall building which is supposed to help me with Age of Ash event.
However, event is not active on my account and there are no updates on the app store. Does anyone have the same issue ?
Yes. Just an error; ignore it. Event isn't coming until next week because it is currently too buggy (as you can see)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
The Chrystalline Building will cost you £28.99 to buy if you play in the UK. I thought it was too expensive. Until.

My daughter was planning to take her two year old daughter to the cinema. She decided against it after discovering that the cinema tickets for the two of them were going to cost over £30 - and that was before buying a tub of popcorn for an additional £10.

Guess that the Chrystalline building really is not that expensive after all!

The Chrystalline Building will cost you £28.99 to buy if you play in the UK. I thought it was too expensive. Until.

My daughter was planning to take her two year old daughter to the cinema. She decided against it after discovering that the cinema tickets for the two of them were going to cost over £30 - and that was before buying a tub of popcorn for an additional £10.

Guess that the Chrystalline building really is not that expensive after all!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for the tub of popcorns at 10 pounds a pop I'd prefer to make my own in my kitchen!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So GTCity just made a post about the event. Not sure if he decided to do that because of the building's appearance, or if indeed the event is about to begin.

Top Bottom