Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party EPIC record breaking launches - COMPLETED

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Green has a limit. We keep hitting it. So until they change it, there is no point making a run at it again
That's why I was wondering about the 200 blue launch. I was wondering if you had hit the limit there too. My gut is telling me 100, 200, & 300 limits, green, blue, & red respectively. We would not know for sure until we try again. Some day.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
That's why I was wondering about the 200 blue launch. I was wondering if you had hit the limit there too. My gut is telling me 100, 200, & 300 limits, green, blue, & red respectively. We would not know for sure until we try again. Some day.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.
We just stopped at 200 because I wanted wine ;)

@Virtsou I moved your post from the reward thread to here so maybe some members can help you to find a screenshot with your game name so please is your game name *Virtsou* if not posted here.
To all members that they dont have a screenshot or forget to take a screenshot please post here you game name let other members help you maybe someone have a screenshot for your game name then you can posted in the reward thread to get the badge.
Thank you

Top Bottom