Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Empty city virus

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yesterday my city got "virus". I visited one player and it was bigger city full of empty land and very few buildings. Instantly my city becomes this one (just like copied to my game). We have here several cases from forum members who are in the same problem.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yesterday my city got "virus". I visited one player and it was bigger city full of empty land and very few buildings. Instantly my city becomes this one (just like copied to my game). We have here several cases from forum members who are in the same problem.
Open a ticket and explain:
https:/www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

Device
  1. Android
Username
Bob White
This is NOT a Windows phone only problem. My Surface Pro 3 and my Android phone were both afflicted with the very same problem in the game. I uninstalled as I cannot be sure that some type of virus is involved.
Too bad because I really enjoyed playing the game. Spent a fair sum also.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is NOT a Windows phone only problem. My Surface Pro 3 and my Android phone were both afflicted with the very same problem in the game. I uninstalled as I cannot be sure that some type of virus is involved.
Too bad because I really enjoyed playing the game. Spent a fair sum also.
Hi, open a ticket to GI, they will help you to restore the game and do all what is necessary to play it forward. https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

I accidently clicked on @Cath @cath2 and @wydaho cath just moments ago checking something and one moment their cities had vanished also, all Windows PC players I think. I returned to my city and went to look at their's again and the cities were in tact.
It wasn't even looking like the cities were in game play according to the event either. Just empty land mostly with one or two buildings.
Several updates back, I had a neighbor, who had same look to city, as if he/she had sold every building they possibly could sell, or warehouse stored them all.

I accidently clicked on @Cath @cath2 and @wydaho cath just moments ago checking something and one moment their cities had vanished also, all Windows PC players I think. I returned to my city and went to look at their's again and the cities were in tact.
It wasn't even looking like the cities were in game play according to the event either. Just empty land mostly with one or two buildings.
Several updates back, I had a neighbor, who had same look to city, as if he/she had sold every building they possibly could sell, or warehouse stored them all.
Not sure what happened. My city seems fine to me.

D

Deleted member 5399

Not sure what happened. My city seems fine to me.
@wydaho
yeah Cath. One moment it was empty. I was scrolling down list to see where I finished off in gifting so could continue from there in 2nd game and accidently clicked visit. But it was quick so wasn't sure who I clicked and went back and noticed the odd glitch.
After going back to my city and checking again to hope for screenshot, all cities were intact.

@wydaho
yeah Cath. One moment it was empty. I was scrolling down list to see where I finished off in gifting so could continue from there in 2nd game and accidently clicked visit. But it was quick so wasn't sure who I clicked and went back and noticed the odd glitch.
After going back to my city and checking again to hope for screenshot, all cities were intact.
How odd! I made a backup anyway just to be safe.

Top Bottom