Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Cheer 2022 Event Discussion

The start time of the game (the location of the server where the game is located) is 10-12 hours away from where I am sitting, so it will always be one day late.
That I don’t get. Events start at the same moment for everybody(depending on platform) not at the same hour… perhaps they’re usually launched while you’re sleeping? And in that case yes, you’d only notice the following day…

I'm a wet behind the ears Level 58er in a L51-60 cohort and was battling with a L60 player going by the handle "Sylvia Pfisterer" (I kid you not) for 2nd/3rd place, when suddenly she(?) disappeared off the Competition table.

I first thought she'd been booted for a doing a shifty time shift, but then it occurred to me that maybe she levelled up organically to L61 and got 'kicked upstairs' to a L61-70 group. Is that a thing? This is only my 4th event and I've not seen it happen before.

I'm guessing they went from being a big fish in a small pond to being a small fish in a big pond - maybe top 25 instead of top 3. Ouch.

Kinda like moving from juvie to gen pop? Oh hang on, if 61-70 is gen pop, does that mean 71-80 is for the hardened, most experienced and dangerous lifers?!? :oops:

At least in my group it's now 15k points between 1st and me, and 15k between me and 3rd, so I can cruise a bit - just get the daily tasks and 5400 bump, save bonuses, fuel etc. to the end (yeah, good luck with that plan, grasshopper...). :rolleyes:

I'm a wet behind the ears Level 58er in a L51-60 cohort and was battling with a L60 player going by the handle "Sylvia Pfisterer" (I kid you not) for 2nd/3rd place, when suddenly she(?) disappeared off the Competition table.

I first thought she'd been booted for a doing a shifty time shift, but then it occurred to me that maybe she levelled up organically to L61 and got 'kicked upstairs' to a L61-70 group. Is that a thing? This is only my 4th event and I've not seen it happen before.

I'm guessing they went from being a big fish in a small pond to being a small fish in a big pond - maybe top 25 instead of top 3. Ouch.

Kinda like moving from juvie to gen pop? Oh hang on, if 61-70 is gen pop, does that mean 71-80 is for the hardened, most experienced and dangerous lifers?!? :oops:

At least in my group it's now 15k points between 1st and me, and 15k between me and 3rd, so I can cruise a bit - just get the daily tasks and 5400 bump, save bonuses, fuel etc. to the end (yeah, good luck with that plan, grasshopper...). :rolleyes:
Never seen that happen before. But I’d bet once you’re in a group, you won’t change unless GI boots you. So I guess they either had a massive problem with their game, or GI found out something fishy and boot them

Once your in a league you stay there. Imagine the noise made by players just for leveling up! It’s silent. You stay in 1 place. As T says, huge game problem ot booted for fishy cake gathering.

Sylvia's disappearing act.

Now you see her...

before.jpg

Now you don't...

after.jpg

Naughty Sylvia.

Sylvia's disappearing act.

Now you see her...

View attachment 64633

Now you don't...

View attachment 64634

Naughty Sylvia.
Don’t judge. You don’t know. How many people have posted here that they’ve suddenly been booted and done nothing wrong. It’s not as if she was first with 99k more than anyone else. You have zero evidence, don’t throw mud. Observation that’s all.

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Pfister and Pfisterer are not unusual surnames in Germany/Austria/Switzerland. As far as I understand it is an old word for Baker.

Top Bottom