Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Drop off chances

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
MightyOldMan
Hi all.
Is there any place where I can find drop-off probabilities for various items? E.g. for the events I see that the drop-off chances are defines e.g. "very seldom" for all flights. Does it mean that it's equally "very seldom", so it's worth taking more short flight then 1 long flight?

Thanks in advance!

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
If I understand you correctly yes I’m relying on swifts and owls drops the most ie short flights will get you more drops if you send plenty

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
MightyOldMan
If I understand you correctly yes I’m relying on swifts and owls drops the most ie short flights will get you more drops if you send plenty
Yes, this is what I had in mind. Then the drop rates are equal for all the flights and it makes more sense to take more short flights.

Hi all.
Is there any place where I can find drop-off probabilities for various items? E.g. for the events I see that the drop-off chances are defines e.g. "very seldom" for all flights. Does it mean that it's equally "very seldom", so it's worth taking more short flight then 1 long flight?

Thanks in advance!
The question has been asked a million times and there’s no definitive answer. “Seldom” for one type of flight might be very different for seldom elsewhere. Do a search for “drop rates” and you should find stats listed in multiple threads.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The question has been asked a million times and there’s no definitive answer. “Seldom” for one type of flight might be very different for seldom elsewhere. Do a search for “drop rates” and you should find stats listed in multiple threads.
Yes, funny you said that.

When I do adventure map runs with all the normal bonuses, I will get an average of 50 drops/100 flights with jumbo and 60/100 flights with giant. Space maps are very different - tons of drops. Running alliance destinations, I expect the drop rate is geared to give you 10 items in 1000 flights without bonuses.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
You know life jacket from malta must be marked as “impossible” no matter what bonuses I ran it never drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
A.K.A. "the rigged factor" 🤬
So true I am treating this event as a joke now
672 flight
Plush rabbits 17
Teddy with a bouquet 7
Teddy in love 9
Big heart teddy 8
Plush Tiger 0

It is not even worth activating a boost as there is no way I will be getting enough Plush Tigers to finish the event

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So true I am treating this event as a joke now
672 flight
Plush rabbits 17
Teddy with a bouquet 7
Teddy in love 9
Big heart teddy 8
Plush Tiger 0

It is not even worth activating a boost as there is no way I will be getting enough Plush Tigers to finish the event
Plush tigers drop from flights. There are 4 days left. With bonuses activated, you could easily get those drops in a day running small planes

Top Bottom