Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole 2021 available

DownTheRabbitHole_Reward1.png

DownTheRabbitHole_Reward1_2 (2).png

The reward added 5400 points to my progress, so I've advanced until level 18.

Need to establish whether at the end of the tasks if there is an overall completion.
At the bottom of this screenshot it shows how many tasks have been completed. I haven't been able to get all 40 levels completed since they changed it to this way. I have though been able to complete all the tasks which is the current way our badges have been given.. :D

1629331512391.png

I

At the bottom of this screenshot it shows how many tasks have been completed. I haven't been able to get all 40 levels completed since they changed it to this way. I have though been able to complete all the tasks which is the current way our badges have been given.. :D

View attachment 56733
I

Ok, I just had a closer look and yep, just noticed it says 'Complete daily missions' :oops: back to square one.. 🤪

Ok, I just had a closer look and yep, just noticed it says 'Complete daily missions' :oops: back to square one.. 🤪
With this new format you have to complete the daily tasks if you want to get enough points to reach level 40. some are easier than others, just finish the easier ones as soon as you can, you’ll receive another after a short while. Moreover - but still to be checked - I think the one that appears in first place regenerates in 3h, the second in 20 min and the third in 15 min.
and you can continue to fulfill tasks all day long even after you’ve completed the needed 8. you get the points, but they won’t count for next day’s mission

It will be interesting to see how we will be able to use items and uncollected collections from the previous events in this new "model". I guess I didn't participate in this event last year since I have zero items.
Can any of you longer-term players elaborate on this one?
Until now, no use. But uncollected collections can still show up as part of a daily task... We'll see.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
They work when you load (use) them from the store
View attachment 56736
This is why Someone like @Ur-quan or maybe someone else has replaced him, what w the high employee dev turnover rate; but maybe it would be nice to post now and then to keep us informed.

Years ago I watched Need For Speed World online racing fall like the Roman Empire after the game reigned and only lasted 5 FIVE years and this is same scenario. Raising costs for players, the skins/liveries/ the cheaters/ the game crashes/ bugs never really fixed or even acknowledged/ promises made but never kept

GI the business might carry on yeah maybe but I see them giving up on developing this game much further

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Perhaps the only way is to consider all 40 levels? As those are equal to all players, and reaching level 40 is easily verifiable with only one screenshot…?
Problem is that the keys rewarded from event flights appear a bit skewed, so getting to lv 40 is not going to be easy this time around. Im sure some people are going to have an issue with having to "pay to complete" and getting their badge

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I also see an issue with the hearts livery of the event and the weekly alliance tasks, but I will go into detail about it in the Airport City Suggestions section, because if they had done things based on my suggestion a few months back, this wouldn't be an issue at all

Last edited:
Top Bottom