Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole 2021 available

HahAti said:
Anyone tried using lucky tickets? If yes, did you get double points for finished tasks (or 10k points for 8/8 award)?

Madge59230 said:
Yes, and no. Only works on flights and buildings. Not tasks

Really? Seemed to work for me since is earned currency. And isn't double, is 50% so would be 5400 + 2700 = 8100 for 8/8 award.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
After one day of play, I agree with this. Reserve your fuel/passenger for tasks. Like, I have "Send seven Jumbo flights" but I don't enough fuel to speed the flight. :mad:
Meh I complete the tasks as they get done. Long gone are the days when I tried to be competitive in events. My goal at this point is to get as many event stars within the time period as possible and get at least one of the event liveries. Everything else gets done whenever 😅

Meh I complete the tasks as they get done. Long gone are the days when I tried to be competitive in events. My goal at this point is to get as many event stars within the time period as possible and get at least one of the event liveries. Everything else gets done whenever 😅
I was becoming competitive, due to fleet management and strategy but that is all now gone 😭

Really? Seemed to work for me since is earned currency. And isn't double, is 50% so would be 5400 + 2700 = 8100 for 8/8 award.
I know for sure Lucky Ticket did not increase the prize for all Tasks done in the past - I mean the tasks you had to fulfill to get the medal from Dave. Now I haven’t tried but my expectations are it will not work for doing the daily 8 tasks and the 5,400 event currency either.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I was becoming competitive, due to fleet management and strategy but that is all now gone 😭
Well if you still have major outlying goals, then being competitive may be worth it.
At one time, the reward building was the main objectice of the event (especially pax buildings, item buildings, and hourly coin buildings at the beginning of my game). However, I got to the point where I don't even complete collections anymore; no point to it really. Got plenty of coins and have enough pax buildings to keep my fleet in the air, so beyond just flying for stars (a secondary goal for me), Im hust waiting on my last alliance map

Hi All,

Time for a Rant !!

I am fifth in the competition and I attach screenshot of my fleet and tasks.

Harcrabbit.png

As you can see I have 5 condors, 3 t/birds and 6 others.

Here are the fleets of the four players above me.

rabbittt.png

As you can see, they all have more lower level planes than my fleet.

My tasks are 11 Condors for 400 rewards, and 5 Condors for 1060 rewards

Presumably the player in the bottom left picture will get similar tasks but with Owls instead of Condors. However he will get the same rewards as i do.

This is just plain unfair ! For future events the, no doubt, unintentional consequence is that players will game the system by using support accounts whose fleets will consist of Swifts and Owls only !

Add to this the lack of Windows adverts which could be used for 30% speedups, and the sense of frustration does nothing for my blood pressure !

Enough said,

Harcourt

Hi All,

Time for a Rant !!

Presumably the player in the bottom left picture will get similar tasks but with Owls instead of Condors. However he will get the same rewards as i do.

This is just plain unfair ! For future events the, no doubt, unintentional consequence is that players will game the system by using support accounts whose fleets will consist of Swifts and Owls only !

Add to this the lack of Windows adverts which could be used for 30% speedups, and the sense of frustration does nothing for my blood pressure !

Enough said,

Harcourt
One possibility, replace bigger planes with smaller from reserve hanger. New format seems to target active stands. Caveat obviously is pax drops off immensely which I believe is one of their goals 🤔

Hi All,

Time for a Rant !!

View attachment 56972

View attachment 56973

Enough said,

Harcourt
Don’t forget what you see is not their active fleet. It’s the oldest 14 or however many stands they have open, planes. Doesn’t mean it’s those that are flying. Those planes you see visiting neighbours are the oldest.

But yes there is an unfairness in some fly higher planes and others lower. I’m flying tbird and condor. Even the additional keys for condor aren’t enough for the extra time.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hi All,

Time for a Rant !!

View attachment 56972

View attachment 56973

Enough said,

Harcourt

I don't understand the event system at all.

My active fleet has 3 Condors, 5 Falcons, 3 TB & 3 Giants. All flying at all times to event destinations, but with no fuel speed-ups
Yet, I am in the 51st place.
How can I even improve my location?

Top Bottom