Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole 2019 - Maybe next year!

Hardest challenge i've faced so far. Drop rates really poor, difficult to get knives.
Finally completed a collection to get a plane, then need extra resources to build the hanger!
Maybe 2020 will be the year for me to complete this one!
I don't recall the drop rate from neighbors' mushrooms being so poor the last couple of times offered. I was lucky to get 1 knife out of 5 clicks. This event really depended on gifts from neighbors.

Hardest challenge i've faced so far. Drop rates really poor, difficult to get knives.
Finally completed a collection to get a plane, then need extra resources to build the hanger!
Maybe 2020 will be the year for me to complete this one!
I have to completed this time but i was busy in my work and if have more time i will complete all Condor flights ;).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
Very very frustrating needed 2 card to complete think it was the turtle one ... had like 18,9,12, 6 of the others drop rate was so poor .. future events will be boycotted and alliance missions and in game missions my main focus

derracher

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044roxdm
Username
derracher
It's true we don't collect very much knives from the neighbor, I think my best day was 17 knives over 60 tries. It gave me only 3 Russian Eggs.
But last years I collected 100 of magical mirrors so this year, I could have flight as much as I wanted. And even if I decided to fly with only two special planes and to put only one of each special buildings, I finished with 12 Indian eggs, 23 Spanish eggs and 3 English eggs.
So I didn't find it so hard, but what would have happened if I had started with 0 magical mirrors...

Top Bottom