Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Common Does speeding up the flight with fuel decreases the drop rate?

Does anyone else has the experience of a decreasing drop rate if you speed up the flight by using oil?
This morning I've speeded up 8(!) flights to 'Meso-America' using oil. I've have 3 bonuses 'active' (Sky Captain, Dices and the magnifying glass) but all 8 flights didn't deliver the meso-america chest. I need it to fly to 'Chicken Itza' to complete a collection. This feels like trowing away my bonuses and oil :(

Attachments

• IMG_0177.png
    IMG_0177.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Does anyone else has the experience of a decreasing drop rate if you speed up the flight by using oil?
This morning I've speeded up 8(!) flights to 'Meso-America' using oil. I've have 3 bonuses 'active' (Sky Captain, Dices and the magnifying glass) but all 8 flights didn't deliver the meso-america chest. I need it to fly to 'Chicken Itza' to complete a collection. This feels like trowing away my bonuses and oil :(
In my experience when you start a map, either It drops one item straight away and then nothing for a bit, or you have to fly a few times before it wakes up. Are you flying just 1 plane or in pairs? Pairs makes it seem to drop quicker. It’s not a waste of fuel, you need the last drops and to fly without bonuses means you’ll have to fly even more flights becoming more expensive. Bite the bullet and keep going. If you had a golden dice, that would make a big difference as it adds a lot to the % drop chance.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

My experience with flying Excavations map is different than you. I don't use bonuses for those Excavations Maps. So, I did them slowly until I got all the adventure maps that I needed.

I do use bonuses for the Adventure Flights that follow. When I was doing the Adventure for Mesoamerica destinations (Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, etc.), I used SpyGlass, SkyCaptain, Dice with 1 plane and sped them all with Fuel. The droprate was really good too (more or less 40%).

I don't think there's a difference flying with 1 plane or 2 or 3. It's just because you fly more then obviously you will notice more drops.

Last edited:

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
I've found stacking certain bonuses NOT to help overall on space maps, but helps with adventure maps. If you fly to a space collection desintaiton like Baikonur or observatories with stacked bonuses you WILL get about 4 or 5 objects a flight.

As for the the desintations that DROP the adventure maps. They are really hardto generate maps from.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
I've found stacking certain bonuses NOT to help overall on space maps, but helps with adventure maps. If you fly to a space collection desintaiton like Baikonur or observatories with stacked bonuses you WILL get about 4 or 5 objects a flight.

As for the the desintations that DROP the adventure maps. They are really hardto generate maps from.

I haven’t done any space maps yet but I hear you on the destinations that drop adventure maps. Well the Meso one anyway. They are tough to get! I do love that you can get the maps for watching a video though. Makes it a little less painful than 2000 coins each.

Top Bottom