Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anybody actually add neighbours?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi every one.. I am new to this game. I am playing on my windows laptop. I need neighbours and what not... Glad to see this airport family :)

Please add me.. I have send friend request to few of you.
My code is: wcp7sxe

Please add me

I have sent request to @greensmith @Brexter please add me :)
@Uncle Mans please add me :)
@Ajay
Unfortunately, Windows players cannot be neighbors with iOS or Android players at this time. I suggest you post in the daily Windows PC thread here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/windows-pc-airport-city-item-trading.24/
This is where you will find compatible players,
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wu5voyr (dead I believe), w1abt8m, wsb6zya (new game)
Username
Norm, but changes with what I need
I'm new on Windows PC as well. Love the game overall... only thing that really bugs me is how little money you get for actions and how much money it takes to buy things, especially land... takes forever to get new land.

Having trouble with the friend request thing as well. I've requested several of you based on your friend codes on here. Would appreciate the same!

Two friend codes: NormJC72 (wrjdk4e) and PilotNorm (w1abt8m)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
I'm new on Windows PC as well. Love the game overall... only thing that really bugs me is how little money you get for actions and how much money it takes to buy things, especially land... takes forever to get new land.

Having trouble with the friend request thing as well. I've requested several of you based on your friend codes on here. Would appreciate the same!

Two friend codes: NormJC72 (wrjdk4e) and PilotNorm (w1abt8m)
sent to both. my code is: 20y66oxw

Top Bottom