Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

do gift items change?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I was wondering if the gift items that you can send to friends ever changes or do you just keep the same ones you started the game with. i know for special missions, they add items to gift.

For example, i can give out albums now. will that change in the future to something else, for example, a shredder?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
My items did recently change with the latest update. Instead of a drill machine, I have insulation that I can gift now. Did anyone else have their giftable items change? Apparently, I can no longer gift fuel (3) either because it is listed as a Facebook exclusive now.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Same here.... used to be insulation is hard to come by and many have drill machine including me. Could they be rotating what is giftable? Or maybe they are doing away with drill machine as giftable item so gamers are forced to use greens?

What does it mean by Facebook exclusive for fuel and passengers? I received fuel (3) from a neighbor just now and it shows Facebook exclusive.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
diwata - It appears that you can only send these items if you have connected your game to a facebook account. (I haven't and can't send either item as it prompts me for a facebook login prior to sending.)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata - It appears that you can only send these items if you have connected your game to a facebook account. (I haven't and can't send either item as it prompts me for a facebook login prior to sending.)

Oh I see. Glad to know. I know I connected my AC to my Facebook but can I send them to someone without Facebook?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello,
I thought I can sent everything I have in my "Warehouse", but I didn't know how. Am I right now, that I can send ONLY this stuff which I have in my "Gifts" ?

For example I can send only a Bath Towel (have in Gifts), even that I have some spare bracelets (Warehouse)... Is that right ?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hello,
I thought I can sent everything I have in my "Warehouse", but I didn't know how. Am I right now, that I can send ONLY this stuff which I have in my "Gifts" ?

For example I can send only a Bath Towel (have in Gifts), even that I have some spare bracelets (Warehouse)... Is that right ?

You can only send what is in your gifts only. Not what is stored in your warehouse maybe in a future update GI will allow this.

You will find that a lot of us have left over items from quests that we can not use or give away. Some items are recyced from year to year.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Gitable items are in groups and you can only gift one item from that group

e.g. Gyroscope and altimeter are in one group. If a person has one of these they will not have the other.

Cooling Chamber, Packing Machine, Defroster & Weather Display are all in one group - so you will only be able to send one of the these.

GIS can decide to change one of these items that you can gift (from say Cooling chamber to defroster) but can not change Cooling chamber to Altimeter - as they are from different groups.

Some groups have only one item in them (i.e. Spare wire) - so everyone gets them.

Items from the warehouse can not be gifted. Only what is in your gifting list. If you send back "Send in Return" the item being sent back will turn into the item you can gift.

e.g. If I send you an altimeter and you "send in return" I will get a gyroscope (as this is what most people have in their gifting list)

Recently GIS have been "playing" with the groups so some of the items have moved about i.e. I used to be able to send insulation - now it has turned into power source - this is possible as Power Source, Drilling Machine & Insulation are all in the same group.

Normally there is one item in each group that is harder to get, on the android platform it used to be Paint, Tyre, Passenger Seat, Passengers 5, Fuel 20, Perfume, Altimeter etc...

Hope this makes sense... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom