Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I want to use my last QL with u all but I want to use it for blue and red... would tonight be good or this weekend? I do not want to waste my bonus guys... plus I want to help with the top 100 for some of u too :)
Also i think it is best to use on weekend as you can have an Idea of how many to do to reach top-3.
This is only reason why i launch on weekends.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I can launch blue like 14 times and I can launch red about 200 times.... I will use my good fuel for blue because I need maps... I will just ride and help out on red, plus it gives me fuel too :) that is where I am at brothers :) any suggestions would help me out so I can help u all out :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I can launch blue like 14 times and I can launch red about 200 times.... I will use my good fuel for blue because I need maps... I will just ride and help out on red, plus it gives me fuel too :) that is where I am at brothers :) any suggestions would help me out so I can help u all out :)
Then wait for weekend as everyone spaceships will be on earth. And everyone is active on weekends.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Then wait for weekend as everyone spaceships will be on earth. And everyone is active on weekends.
Sounds like a plan bro :) this is my suggestion. ... I wait until Saturday and we start with blue then we continue on red... missy will be with me for 3 blue launches then she will join when we swtich to red... missy can launch about a 100 times for red :) I will use my QL at that time also... cool? @Jay J? Everyone?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Sounds like a plan bro :) this is my suggestion. ... I wait until Saturday and we start with blue then we continue on red... missy will be with me for 3 blue launches then she will join when we swtich to red... missy can launch about a 100 times for red :) I will use my QL at that time also... cool? @Jay J? Everyone?
I am up for launches as after Friday my exam is on Monday, so i am free on Saturday and for sometime on sunday. I am in for this weekend.(y)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Guys, I'll be happy to join some launches. Just can't commit to providing a QL , as I'm in and out this weekend. Spring is in the air :):).

Top Bottom