Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
No, i didn't used my ql as i thought you will be launching this weekend.
I am still saving it my brother :) just wanted to put the feelers out there.... u were at the top spot in the top 100, this morning.... I thought u were still riding urs... I can do a 24hr on blue with missy if u want to bro:)

Here we go :) @eat007, @pegasus, @Dave, @Fatdaz, @Chad, @flip123, @paulkate, @Pavolko Gun and all others:) using the calling card to see if any of u want to launch on Saturday?

You could count with me and with my QL (I do not care for colour, but in case of green I need few first places). Originally wanted to organize a structured party, but due to the flu I am just happy to stay in bed. I will be available on Saturday whenever between 8:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT and on Sunday between 8:00 to 22:00 GMT.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
You could count with me and with my QL (I do not care for colour, but in case of green I need few first places). Originally wanted to organize a structured party, but due to the flu I am just happy to stay in bed. I will be available on Saturday whenever between 8:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT and on Sunday between 8:00 to 22:00 GMT.
awesome :) that is now 3.... we may need one or two more QL bonuses :) I would like to take over the top 100 with all of us... @Abhishek Jain and @Jay J are at the top in red and blue.... this is really cool :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
It's upto @Diabloscort as it is his party, i am just a participant in this launch.
I was thinking last night and this morning and I really think that @Abhishek Jain should start the launches since he seems to not have the bug issue... I do not trust opening a launch on android yet, due to how many bugs we have had in the past three months... are u cool with this @Abhishek Jain?

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi all, waiting on the update before I commit a QL, I got caught out a few times last weekend and ended up with a 24 hour bug. Will let you know closer to the weekend. @Diabloscort thanks for the invite.

Top Bottom