Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you that have posted here to launch with us!!! :) ALL of you ladies and gents rock!!!!!

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I was thinking last night and this morning and I really think that @Abhishek Jain should start the launches since he seems to not have the bug issue... I do not trust opening a launch on android yet, due to how many bugs we have had in the past three months... are u cool with this @Abhishek Jain?
As long as iPad is not the opener, it will work. If iPad initiate the launch, everybody QL or not gets 24 hrs.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Now that we have almost everything in order.... This is how we should start this out, @Abhishek Jain will open all launches..... We do 10 blue launches then the 11th launch will go to red and stay there.... The 10 blue launches are for maps that I need but I would like maybe 6 of them, the other 4 I leave up for grabs. ... I want to get through the blue pretty quick so we can get on red.... NOW, to save fuel for everyone, 576 points takes first and everyone falls in down the line.... PLEASE lets do this and have fun :) please like this post if understood :) I am open for any suggestions to this so we can get as many launches in for the people that are doing the top 100 :) cheers :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thanks a lot, that is GMT 2:30 p.m. (bit surprised about the halve an hour, I have never seen it before) Fine with me, I could play for 3 hours for sure. Looking forward
We could start a little earlier..... what do u think @Abhishek Jain? This launch party is starting early in the morning for me so I can start a couple of hours early.... we need enough people to start this because we are launching 10 blue launches first...

Top Bottom