Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Destinations

I think Flight Items might be a little confusing. With "Drops Items" it's pretty straight forward. Espeically as they have the (often), (seldom) etc afterwards.
I agree with only adding items that show on the current game drop down box.
Event items I mentioned in my above post.
OK So just the one category. But maybe agree on the order they appear? Flight items like LL first, Repair 2nd, weather 3rd then the rest with a line in beween the 2 parts?

Can you change the template for the heading then ill go back and change again thundersbirds.

I rarely do these flights, so not sure what the correct terms are!
Some of the flights have "Excavations: New World" etc but the majority are called Tollan, Luxor, Cairo etc without the Excavations part. Just want to be 100% sure they are all Excavations. I thought adventure was the same thing!
No. If you look in your warehouse you have to buy a an excatavtion map fro Duke. When you have a map you then can do adventure flights to specific destinations. Excavation is correct.

OK So just the one category. But maybe agree on the order they appear? Flight items like LL first, Repair 2nd, weather 3rd then the rest with a line in beween the 2 parts?

Can you change the template for the heading then ill go back and change again thundersbirds.
Ive changed Pynongyand items. Looks better. In one section to rename and delete the 2nd

If you delete from the template wil lit delete all the info added? if so give me 10 mins to move it manually so I dont have to retype!!

I am in agreement, however i'm thinking of trying to keep things as simple as possible. The issue with having the items seperated is that when you are inputting the items, you have to work out what is a repair item, weather icon and/or other item.

When we start on the "Items" section of the wiki, there will be a "Repair Items" "Weather Items" etc with these listed which will then automatically link to the destination. Having the text on the Drops Items is just a way of linking the two together.

I am in agreement, however i'm thinking of trying to keep things as simple as possible. The issue with having the items seperated is that when you are inputting the items, you have to work out what is a repair item, weather icon and/or other item.

When we start on the "Items" section of the wiki, there will be a "Repair Items" "Weather Items" etc with these listed which will then automatically link to the destination. Having the text on the Drops Items is just a way of linking the two together.
Not that compilicted!! in tat case in order of drop down box?

Ive changed Pynongyand items. Looks better. In one section to rename and delete the 2nd

If you delete from the template wil lit delete all the info added? if so give me 10 mins to move it manually so I dont have to retype!!

I've renamed the template to "Drops Items", however the field you type next to will still say 'common_items' for the time being. I shall remove all trace of 'Special Items' later on.

I rarely do these flights, so not sure what the correct terms are!
Some of the flights have "Excavations: New World" etc but the majority are called Tollan, Luxor, Cairo etc without the Excavations part. Just want to be 100% sure they are all Excavations. I thought adventure was the same thing!
It’s a little tricky as the Excavation flights are what drop the maps for Adventure flights. It’s almost like you could list Ex Flights as a subset of the title “Adventure Flights”.

One thing to consider, regarding listing a lot of detail for events, is that GI switches things around at their leisure to mix up the challenges each year. I certainly like the idea of having flights listed, but Flight items have been known to change as have items being dropped. Drops might change from event destinations one year and be allocated to guest planes the next. A few items collected in the past have even been irrelevant to the event as it rolls around again. The randomness could cause more confusion than you’d like. It might be worth keeping a lot of that info out of the wiki since events all come with instructions and the event threads all go crazy with questions regardless :).

It’s a little tricky as the Excavation flights are what drop the maps for Adventure flights. It’s almost like you could list Ex Flights as a subset of the title “Adventure Flights”.

One thing to consider, regarding listing a lot of detail for events, is that GI switches things around at their leisure to mix up the challenges each year. I certainly like the idea of having flights listed, but Flight items have been known to change as have items being dropped. Drops might change from event destinations one year and be allocated to guest planes the next. A few items collected in the past have even been irrelevant to the event as it rolls around again. The randomness could cause more confusion than you’d like. It might be worth keeping a lot of that info out of the wiki since events all come with instructions and the event threads all go crazy with questions regardless :).
Yes we are only putting in whats on the drop down list. No event items.

David Vander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2002nfh72
Username
David *item*
All the Space flights are completed, so that can be ticked off the list!
Did people want to pick a flight level and work through that? If so, I can place you name next to it here, and once complete it can be ticked off.

Standard Flights
Level 1-10 - Dave
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Special Flights
Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Alliance Flights
Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70
Level 71-80

Space Flights
Apogee Mission - Dave
Lunar Mission - Dave
Prometheus Mission - Dave
Yes Im doing it like that, apogee done, busy with lunar. Special flights level 1- 40 done.

Destinations level 1-10 complete including all fuel catalyst and fuel speed up. Not sure the star levels are right but I dont have a beginners level game!!

Levels 11-20 Missing Photo for all and stars for Thailand/San Francisco. No speed up time fuel speed up data for hawks. Have to run to destinations to check.

level 61 -70 complete but NO picture and no fuel catalyst time/fuel speed up

Not a bad days work!!

Top Bottom