Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies ghost guest planes?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036ohznog
Username
Sten
Trying to confirm this.... you can only see ghost guest planes (one of the task requirements) if you pay with 8 greenies for crystal ball for 6 hrs or pay for premium class awards to get one in 3rd award, is that correct? Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this question, I’m newer to forum! Thanks

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I noticed that Owl flights don't get the Aerosol, so swarming with a lot of owl flights may be OK for ectoplasm count, but not if you want aerosol. Well played G!. Also that for Falcon you still need earplugs and Thunderbird you still need the E-reader, so you have to go to Mog & Pyongyang which doubles the turn-around time. If I had nothing to do it would seem best to have a fleet of just owls and ravens, right?

For now I'm taking the "hit" flying falcons and thunderbirds, but I'm thinking I may just park the thunderbirds.

Any better ideas (and no, I don't have enough gold to have only S2 planes)

I noticed that Owl flights don't get the Aerosol, so swarming with a lot of owl flights may be OK for ectoplasm count, but not if you want aerosol. Well played G!. Also that for Falcon you still need earplugs and Thunderbird you still need the E-reader, so you have to go to Mog & Pyongyang which doubles the turn-around time. If I had nothing to do it would seem best to have a fleet of just owls and ravens, right?

Thanks - I hadn't noticed the Owls weren't generating Aerosol - time to bring out my Ravens.

I think maybe the Cyprus and London flights were offering a few drops for to get the first Halloween shop for those who hadn't played the event before.

In addition to the "Story" as part of the event, there was a side mission in the regular missions book to help earn the Halloween Shop - I think Chloe or someone said that if you had run the event before, that didn't appear as a side mission.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I think maybe the Cyprus and London flights were offering a few drops for to get the first Halloween shop for those who hadn't played the event before.

In addition to the "Story" as part of the event, there was a side mission in the regular missions book to help earn the Halloween Shop - I think Chloe or someone said that if you had run the event before, that didn't appear as a side mission.
That's my guess. I had them on this game I started in February. Others did not.

On the flights - I see striped stockings for Cyprus and London. I'm on iOS and haven't run the event before. @Madge59230 doesn't see these items for the flight. Not sure the platform.

To confirm,
- Is there anybody on a non-Apple device who has not run the event before that sees striped stockings in London and Cyprus?
- Is there anybody who has done the event before that sees striped stockings for these destinations?

That's my guess. I had them on this game I started in February. Others did not.

On the flights - I see striped stockings for Cyprus and London. I'm on iOS and haven't run the event before. @Madge59230 doesn't see these items for the flight. Not sure the platform.

To confirm,
- Is there anybody on a non-Apple device who has not run the event before that sees striped stockings in London and Cyprus?
- Is there anybody who has done the event before that sees striped stockings for these destinations?
I have a windows game. Storyline 1st task. NO stripey stockings! neither on Cyprus or London.

Some light on this subject.
my support game - android - has unfinished side missions on both the pumpkin series (the one part of the story board) and the witch hat series.
i checked and my Cyprus destinations had not those stockings on the list.
meanwhile, finished another task on the witch hat series and got a new one: bring stripped stockings from London or cyprus
and voilà, stripped stockings available from cyprus
my guess? They will disappear from the Cyprus list as soon as I complete that task
@Chloe11111 @Madge59230

Top Bottom