Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With The Leprechauns Event 2021 Discussion

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Event Day 1 Results

9 Neighbors visited with 6 flowers/leprechauns each
54 (above) + 10 free in my own airport = 64 horseshoe/ sickle possibilities

Results
13 three leaf clovers
17 four leaf clovers (for 17 flights)

Flight results
2 Small Shoes
1 Smoking Pipe
1 Green Hat
1 Lia Fail
1 Small Harp

Tomorrow will be better as I can visit 12 Neighbors for 82 (12*6+10) chances at flights.

Using the above data one could expect 22 flights, resulting in 7 collection items and 17 three leaf clovers per day.

Extrapolation
Yes, the event can be completed without buying the $30 (American Dollars) building or any of the class tickets.

Can a person finish level 20 without purchases?
Unknown. We need to know how many Leprechaun Pots are required at levels 15 - 20.

But you can't just run as many flights as you want, as in other events. You are limited by the number of Four-Leaf Clovers you can collect for flights. Also, there is no Leprechaun Pots received for visitor flights.

I suggest saving up the four-leaf clovers for flights, then starting a drop bonus like dice/golden dice/spyglass and fly as many as you can in the time allotment.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes. Used to be able to collect task rewards (but not progress rewards) without entering a league. This has changed.
I'm kind of glad they made this change, to be honest. There will be a bit less gaming the system (of which I am guilty) to try for an easier league

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
No event buildings for neighbours to visit. Come anyway for the Grand Leprechaun Prix.
84314427-79C6-4CFC-BFF3-9CDA878EA597.jpeg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It's too tough to get "four-leaf clovers" without purchasing. Really disappointed :(:(:(
We are not even one full day into the event. It is far too early to say "too tough" :)

You have likely been tapping both leprechauns and and clover at neighbours to work on event tasks. But 4-leaf clovers only drop from clover. So once you are done your leprechaun task you can do 2 things
1) focus on tapping on clover rather than leprechauns
2) change your game name so friends know to send you "sickle"

And this is a 13 day event. So once you have a nice stock of 4-leaf clover in the warehouse to fly with, you can switch to the leprechauns/old horseshoe the other collection.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We are not even one full day into the event. It is far too early to say "too tough" :)

You have likely been tapping both leprechauns and and clover at neighbours to work on event tasks. But 4-leaf clovers only drop from clover. So once you are done your leprechaun task you can do 2 things
1) focus on tapping on clover rather than leprechauns
2) change your game name so friends know to send you "sickle"

And this is a 13 day event. So once you have a nice stock of 4-leaf clover in the warehouse to fly with, you can switch to the leprechauns/old horseshoe the other collection.
Your wisdom is unparalleled 👏🏿

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Re: Collect 200 Three-Leaf Clovers task
AC FB says:

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Airport City
ATTENTION AC PILOTS!!! With regards to collecting 200 clovers. Yes, we all know there is a 100 limit restriction. However, you can continue to collect the three-leaf clovers. They will count towards the 200, needed to complete the task. If you have 100 it will not add to the warehouse. Thank you, and good luck with the event. (Moderator: Walter)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Absolutely - virtually nothing new in there. I have only paid premium twice when there were significant new and different buildings!
Youre right there isnt anyhing new, but if you get to lv 19 you can get the irish castle, which is a decent pax building, plus you get a few fuel additives, 3 golden dice, a super mystery bonus and a Friend In Me bonus along the way. Premium is worth it if you want to have some bonus items without the greenie expense

Top Bottom