Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
It looks like we're on track to make the 50% challenge you threw out this week. Thanks for that. I mean, it's going to be a squeaker. We need 30 completed missions to hit 50%. We currently have 21 with a little over a day left. From what I can see, @Mariof20 @Mik81 , @Pinkiex , @мики , @Flavapill and you are each on track to get one more, and @Corinthian Seats appears on track to get all three. That makes 30. But as a safety, if someone can lock down one more, either you to Almaty (if that's possible in the time remaining) or anyone else to one more of theirs, I think we'll be sure to reach that 50% challenge you made. I mean, I'd love 👏 to get an extra 50% coin bonus 💰 on all the flights ✈ I do for a week.

What's more, the challenge hasn't made a dent in our standing in the top 100. But know that it could. Last week, for example, I carried 45,000 passengers because I was focused on completing the Long-Awaited Mail quest. The flights that quest entails are all of minimum duration for each category of plane. But this week, I've only carried 23,600 passengers so far, probably will hit 30,000. That's because the flights I was given for my three missions were all of much longer duration. Each flight taking a lot longer means fewer passengers carried. I'm only bringing this up because this alliance's focus is very much on always being in the top 100 and getting the Small Bronze Chest and Omega Map Set every week that comes from that. I mean, I'm all for a challenge like this you've made :p. I'm just letting you know why you don't see the alliance always do 50%, or sometimes even only doing 10%, like last week when several who usually do more of their missions, like me, decided to focus on the quest instead, in part because it also helped further the alliance's passenger goals because of its short flight times. I think there probably are alliances that focus first and foremost on the missions and getting 50% or 100%, especially if they don't have what it takes to reach the top 100, because otherwise, what's an alliance for? But this alliance is consistently top 100 (props to @Dafsade and all Damien Saez Alliance members that make that happen 🥳), and achieving that often means foregoing missions when the flights for those missions take 50% or 75% longer than the duration of the shortest flights that will result in more flights completed and more passengers carried, which is what the top 100 is based on, passengers carried, not missions completed. FYI. :)

I'm not discouraging you from making challenges. Definitely, definitely not. I thought it was great (y) because I haven't seen anyone do that yet in the month or two I've been a member. I was glad to see it :D. Really. I'm just letting you know why from what I've seen it may not always work out, that if we find ourselves during the week with a ranking over 100 and needing to boost ourselves back into the top 100 or even skirting the line in the 90s, alliance members are going to focus on getting us into the top 100 over completing their missions, so don't be discouraged if we don't always do super great on the percentage of mission completed because the bonus we get from being top 100 is way better. This week, though, because of you, it looks like we'll do both. Hopefully. It's gonna be a squeaker. So maybe this week we'll be able to have our cake and eat it, too.

The long and the short of it is, because it's often a trade-off for being top 100, I don't want you to get discouraged if the alliance can't always do 50%, or even if this time it can't. You're a new and valued member and we like having you around.

I feel that we will miss 2 tasks to reach 50% ... If someone do one, I could do one too !

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
@alqohyumfernando hey man. I know the alliance doesn't focus on alliance flights but I noticed you haven't started any this week. We're trying for the 50% bonus and one of your maps is Turkish coast. I reckon I we sent you some fuel you could whack out 22 flights in an afternoon )) what do you reckon :p?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I feel that we will miss 2 tasks to reach 50% ... If someone do one, I could do one too !
Yeah, two that looked like they were on track to come through didn't. They didn't see much movement since I wrote my original message. Too bad. The 50% cash bonus on flights would've been nice. But, you know, stuff happens. Lives and whatnot. We made a great effort, though!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
He's nearly home :p don't worry 100% it will be done before reset! He touches down at 23:45 Moscow time :p
@Olekander:

I worked out the parts I was short and got all three of my missions done, but it looks like we're going to fall two short :banghead: :bawling:. So close! It was a good try😅, and I had fun 🥳, so try and not be too bummed out. I mean, a lot, a lot, a lot of people in this alliance really pulled for you and pulled through for you. You should take that as a win🌟!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
@Olekander:

I worked out the parts I was short and got all three of my missions done, but it looks like we're going to fall two short :banghead: :bawling:. So close! It was a good try😅, and I had fun 🥳, so try and not be too bummed out. I mean, a lot, a lot, a lot of people in this alliance really pulled for you and pulled through for you. You should take that as a win🌟!

WOOPS! Looks like I was wrong @Mario533 really pulled through, so if we get just one more............?????

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I count 19 people in alliance , that’s a total of 57 take, we did 29, it should have more than 50% done 😟

We didn't start off at 19. We started off at 20 because the alliance was full up. I'm not sure who dropped out. Anyway, maybe it's not showing that now because we started off with 20, but when it's over and the calculations are finally done, which there's always a lag time between when the week closes and when the bonuses come out and our new weekly missions come out, it'll fall in our favor. I dunno. Fingers crossed🤞.

ON THE OTHER HAND💁‍♂️ :unsure:, when we take on new members in a week, like when we're not full up, any bonus is based on the numbers we had when we started, new members not counting for or against us as they don't get assigned missions until the following week. So maybe it goes both ways. If members leave in a week, it doesn't count in our favor just like if we add members in a week, it doesn't count against us. That would suck for us this week :(. It'd make sense, though ⚖.

I just hope Olek doesn't feel bad now, because he shouldn't. I mean, one can see how he might since he's the one who started this and really pushed for it and then he didn't get one of his three. Before, when we were missing two, it didn't much matter, but now that we're missing only one, he might feel, I dunno, like, kind of sheepish about it or something, but that's a lot of flights to Almaty for as few planes as he's got, so I don't think it was for a lack of trying, because he carried over 29,000 passengers, which is a LOT for the planes and stands he's got. That's why I'm feeling like we shouldn't make too big a deal (because it really isn't a big deal) about not making it-- I mean, if we don't, because there's still a chance that we will, like if MIKI pulls one out of the bag or the fact that we only finished with 19 members does end up creating some kind of adjustment, which if we do make it, yeah, let's make a big deal about that! But otherwise, no biggie.

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !!

Lot of thing to say this week !

First, @Memo is ill, so, he can't fly as much as he used to do, so, during his recovery time, @hannoverfan will take his place and help us ! Thanks in advance Hannoverfan :D !

Then, I kicked Patries (an unknown player) because he flew only 20 000 last week. The week before, he flew even less ! That is not what I expect from a level 80 player !

Also, as usual, I would like to thank you all ! That was a pretty good week ! Several of you are over 30 000 ! That's really coool :D ! I think we are 4 or 5 under 20 000, so, in some weeks, we will all be over 20 000 !
As I have to stay at home, I broke my own record with Daf2 : 70 000 ! ! I will try to do it again !
And a big big thank you to Milana ! And to Miki for his/her loyalty and for those 40 000 pax even if nobody knows him/her !

Finaly, Well done to all who complete tasks ! @Olekander asked if we could reach 50% and we failed, but we reached 48% ! ! (very frustrating ...). All is not bad, because we can see that we were close to manage.
I want to remind that you are not supposed to complete any task, so, we can say that it is an extra. No worries for those who don't complete any.
I just want to add something : I think that if we plan in advance, we can reach 50%. I mean, if today, we all say how many task we can complete, then we will reach 50%. So, please, each week, tell us, here, how many task you would be able to complete.

Anyway, we still have a good team and thank you all for flying with and for us :D !

Have a happy flying week !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo (Replaced by @hannoverfan during his illness, we all are with you Memo :) ).
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I think that if we plan in advance, we can reach 50%. I mean, if today, we all say how many task we can complete, then we will reach 50%. So, please, each week, tell us, here, how many task you would be able to complete.

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo (Replaced by @hannoverfan during his illness, we all are with you Memo :) ).
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

First, I totally agree, @Dafsade. Our coming so, so, so close was a TRIUMPH, not a failure. Babies all fall their fist steps, but they eventually walk and even run. So falling short of a new goal isn't failure. Not at all. It's how we get to success. We only really fail if we quit, right? So I'm grateful to @Olekander coming up with this idea and taking the initiative to challenge us. Yeah, we didn't get it on the first try, but we learned some things. Like you said, we learned that we're definitely capable! We also learned we really are a team, beyond just an alliance, and learned who among us are really willing to step up to being a team players. Quite a few. Not that those who didn't step up aren't or won't, because we don't know their week or whatever, but we definitely learned who will. We also learned how to improve to get there next time, which you pointed out here: planning and communication as being. And you set up an action plan for how to deal with that. So, yeah, last week was a total win!!

As for this week, I can only do two :(, sorry. The third (Albuquerque) requires me to have 56 Nav Mods, which I completely depleted last week doing my third mission that I originally said I didn't think I could get done, having to beg neighbors and make extra flights to Moscow to do that. Still, just in case you decide this week is a go for trying to hit that 50%, I've changed my handle to "Husker4Ever-NavM" for the week so that when I send you guys stuff, usually F20 or whatever you have put on your handle, I might get sent back a Nav Mod instead of getting sent back the same thing I sent, like normal for me. I'd change missions, but I have yet to have that work out for me because whatever I get seems to always be a flight that takes even longer and also requires something I'm in short supply of.

Again, I agree that I think we're capable of doing the 50% -- that @Olekander's challenge was a great one!!! -- but I personally would like a couple of weeks to make sure my warehouse reserves can handle whatever mission gets thrown my way and would like it if it didn't fall on the same week a quest starts. That's just my two-cents worth. But not my will but thine be done. ;)

Oh, and stay healthy!!!!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I'd change missions, but I have yet to have that work out for me because whatever I get seems to always be a flight that takes even longer and also requires something I'm in short supply of.

Sorry to barge in here, but the weekly alliance missions are always divided like this:
1st task lowest level plane
2nd task highest level plane
3rd task plane types that you have the most (in case same number occurs between each type, it will be your highest level plane)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
First, I totally agree, @Dafsade. Our coming so, so, so close was a TRIUMPH, not a failure. Babies all fall their fist steps, but they eventually walk and even run. So falling short of a new goal isn't failure. Not at all. It's how we get to success. We only really fail if we quit, right? So I'm grateful to @Olekander coming up with this idea and taking the initiative to challenge us. Yeah, we didn't get it on the first try, but we learned some things. Like you said, we learned that we're definitely capable! We also learned we really are a team, beyond just an alliance, and learned who among us are really willing to step up to being a team players. Quite a few. Not that those who didn't step up aren't or won't, because we don't know their week or whatever, but we definitely learned who will. We also learned how to improve to get there next time, which you pointed out here: planning and communication as being. And you set up an action plan for how to deal with that. So, yeah, last week was a total win!!

As for this week, I can only do two :(, sorry. The third (Albuquerque) requires me to have 56 Nav Mods, which I completely depleted last week doing my third mission that I originally said I didn't think I could get done, having to beg neighbors and make extra flights to Moscow to do that. Still, just in case you decide this week is a go for trying to hit that 50%, I've changed my handle to "Husker4Ever-NavM" for the week so that when I send you guys stuff, usually F20 or whatever you have put on your handle, I might get sent back a Nav Mod instead of getting sent back the same thing I sent, like normal for me. I'd change missions, but I have yet to have that work out for me because whatever I get seems to always be a flight that takes even longer and also requires something I'm in short supply of.

Again, I agree that I think we're capable of doing the 50% -- that @Olekander's challenge was a great one!!! -- but I personally would like a couple of weeks to make sure my warehouse reserves can handle whatever mission gets thrown my way and would like it if it didn't fall on the same week a quest starts. That's just my two-cents worth. But not my will but thine be done. ;)

Oh, and stay healthy!!!!

Thanks for your message :D !

So, no problem if you can only do 2 ! or even if you need some weeks to build up your warehouse ! Tha main goal is TOP100, and if we can have 50% bonus, that would be great !

Top Bottom