Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 15th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Username xp_tv/transmittr

Friend Code don't add me, I'll add you ;)

Items Required 3 transmitter, 3 tv screens, 2 grinding machines, 1 controll unit/controller, 1 textbook, 2 master plans, 4 city models, flight catering/flight meal, fuel supply, oscillating beacon, fuel additives, navigation module, spare wire, fuel hose

Items I Can Send fuel (3 units), biker jacket (Rockfest mission), spotlight (music arena), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp (flights to Bali), radar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter (flights to Malta), slide rule, fuel supply (flights to San Francisco), jet engine, weather display, fuel additives (flights to London), power source, additional radar (flights to Singapore), smoke detector, spare wire (flights to Sydney), server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon (flights to Dubai), flight meal/flight catering (flights level 21+), cooling chamber, navigation module (flights to New York), city model, fuel hose (flights to Seoul), gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine

Keep an eye on my signature, it will (nearly) be always up to date!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Gifts sent today:

Additional radars to: Jimmy, faithtear, VI
Fuel supply to: SM, xp, Tree

I can send a dozen more, if you need anything today POST HERE in this thread! ;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
What do you mean Tree? You mean personally or on the site?

Personally I keep a notebook for gifts. Add 5 colums: date, name of neighbour, gift sent, gift received, gift (neighbour) needs. When I start up the game I write down the gifts I've received and the names of the neighbours. Then I go check the forums to see what they need, write that down in the 'needs' column. Back to the game, I send out the gifts and write down what I actually sent, so I know I did send something :)

Here on the site it would be so much easier when everyone starts to post in the daily thread. That way you can scroll through one topic and see all the players that are active THAT day, and what they need THAT day. It's always up to date :)

xp - you don't seem to already be on my list, & I have a few things that I can send you. :)

(Just curious ... Do the stars mean anything to anyone other than the individual player? I know that you need stars to go to on certain flights, but ... as a neighbor, do *I* care about your stars? Level matters, as it will affect (in theory) what you can send ... )

Howdy!

I'm in need of:
- 3x Books with Suggestions
- Fuel (the more, the better)
- Passengers (the more, the better)

I have a few remaining gifts for the day, and will gladly return any useful items sent to me. :)

Thanks in advance.

(Just curious ... Do the stars mean anything to anyone other than the individual player? I know that you need stars to go to on certain flights, but ... as a neighbor, do *I* care about your stars? Level matters, as it will affect (in theory) what you can send ... )

I find the combination of experience level and stars quite interesting. Some people are not in level 30 yet, but do have 50+ stars so far. And some gained experience level 35 and have less than 30 stars. I find that quite interesting. I compare that to my situation. I have got the impression, that I made quite a lot of flights and got a lot of experience from that. So I wonder when I see someone in level 35 with just 30 stars, because I don't know where the experience points may have come from. On the other hand I also wonder when users have 50+ stars, but are still in level 20 or so. Because the different flights let you earn a lot of experience, so I am asking myself, have I accomplished a lot more missions than others or do others collect less items for complete collections than me?

So I find it very interesting how many stars people have. But maybe that is just me *g*

This daily trade thread is a very good idea Dave, it s much more aesy to check who needs what.

I tried to send what will interest all of you.

For me, no particular needs today

To Blade and xp_xyz and every fan of stars in the game.... When you choose a flight, there are 1 to 3 stars on the stamp on the left hand side of the flight popup. I wonder if it is the star reward you get when the flight is over.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
To Blade and xp_xyz and every fan of stars in the game.... When you choose a flight, there are 1 to 3 stars on the stamp on the left hand side of the flight popup. I wonder if it is the star reward you get when the flight is over.

uuh i dont really understand what u mean

I do know u have 3 different levels on each flight: Beginner, advanced and expert.
And the stars on the stamp is becomming all 3 yellow when u reach expert level

I find the combination of experience level and stars quite interesting. Some people are not in level 30 yet, but do have 50+ stars so far. And some gained experience level 35 and have less than 30 stars. I find that quite interesting. I compare that to my situation. I have got the impression, that I made quite a lot of flights and got a lot of experience from that. So I wonder when I see someone in level 35 with just 30 stars, because I don't know where the experience points may have come from. On the other hand I also wonder when users have 50+ stars, but are still in level 20 or so. Because the different flights let you earn a lot of experience, so I am asking myself, have I accomplished a lot more missions that others or do others collect less items for complete collections than me?

So I find it very interesting how many stars people have. But maybe that is just me *g*

I feel as if I probably have a high stars to level ratio ... as I got stuck not getting that flight school built, I'm a "double-plus-expert" (my phrase) in everything but the Maldive Islands & the Training Flight. I didn't even really care about the stars ... I was just trying to get whatever the items were. lol

Now I'm getting the Maldive Islands one because I know that the stars comes in handy on later levels ... & just because why miss one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom