Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03k06va3
Username
Zala
@Spork @Aviatrix @Dalija @Zala @TeresaLisboa @Capt.S @GAB @Arggers @A.Sampeak @Teboho
My work is calming down slightly and I would like to resume our daily group launch on Monday to save everyone as many resources as possible. I was planning on setting the launch time around 16:00UTC since that is what we had been doing before. What is the best time for everyone to launch? I am happy to move it if there is a general consensus that a different time would be better.
From Monday on I am also available... now I’m of to greece for four days:LOL: not sure how wifi will work, so @Dalija don’t count on me till next week. Happy launching to all of you ;)

@Spork @Aviatrix @Dalija @Zala @TeresaLisboa @Capt.S @GAB @Arggers @A.Sampeak @Teboho
My work is calming down slightly and I would like to resume our daily group launch on Monday to save everyone as many resources as possible. I was planning on setting the launch time around 16:00UTC since that is what we had been doing before. What is the best time for everyone to launch? I am happy to move it if there is a general consensus that a different time would be better.

1600 UTC assuming I did the conversion here in Los Angeles, CA is 9am and that is good for me.

I have a shuttle coming down around 13:30 tomorrow (Thursday) and if anyone would like to join in a new launch right after please feel free. I’ll post it here and then in it’s own thread. I’ll probably do this on Friday and maybe Saturday with the time creep until we start on Monday (being down on Sunday)

Best to all.....

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
I will be happy to join you from Monday. Most of the time, 15:30 UTC - 20:30 UTC will work for me, unless I get too distracted by life.
It's good to see you all still eager to get launches done, but I have a bit of advice if you guys care to listen.
Since I stopped launching last Saturday, I've noticed about 3 different launches by different people. I highly advise you guys to meet on one pad at a time that's agreed upon, and rotate for captain. It's far more efficient. If you guys are ok with the current system, then that's fine too. Just giving some advice from the outside looking in
I have notified almost everyone one day before my planned launch, everyone was welcome. If someone started their own, they had their reasons. Anyway, I started launches on my own pad to grab some 1st positions until @Ssam04 was available. I think it will all be back on track from Monday. Happy flying and thanks for advices!

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho and crew.
Saturday i am doing a few ql green launches and after that over to blue or reds. It seems that most of the people prefer blue after greens. So mostlikely i Will do blues.

Thats when my mind thought about u Guys.
I can help with a ql.
Captain Will be open for blues So @Teboho u can have it if u like.

Btw i am not trying to break into this launch group lol.

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
@Teboho and crew.
Saturday i am doing a few ql green launches and after that over to blue or reds. It seems that most of the people prefer blue after greens. So mostlikely i Will do blues.

I can help with a ql.

I am almost finished with blues, just going after one more monument, and I'd be happy to join blue QL for positions 1-3. I am behind on greens so I am interested in joining greens as well.

@Teboho and crew.

I can help with a ql.

I would like to join you for the blues if possible. I work Saturday and my schedule is still tbd so I’m not sure if it will work out but I hope I can participate. I sent you a friend request.

@Teboho and crew.

I can help with a ql.

I need greens blues reds purples so I am in for pretty much anything. Sent code!

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
@Teboho and crew.

I can help with a ql.

Sending a request in just in case! :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
I try to jump in, but have problem with sitting behind some of you.
If you have a problem with place #4, I understand, just don't go on this launch.
@Dalija
Ill join of course, I’ll take a top 3 if available.
I’ll join and would like any in top 3 if possible...or at least top 5.
Does anyone want captain? I plan
1. position 936 pts
2. position 456 pts
2. position 376 pts
4. position will be taken by my fuel account for support
Grab your positions!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
If you have a problem with place #4, I understand, just don't go on this launch.

Does anyone want captain? I plan
1. position 936 pts
2. position 456 pts
2. position 376 pts
4. position will be taken by my fuel account for support
Grab your positions!
I can captain. I’m sending a request from my JayJay account.

Top Bottom