Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Congratulations @Navigata07 my comrade in arms, this was an awesome time we spent together and as such your success is my success.

Red launches are a way to go and I shall be joining you there.

You ask where did I get @Aviatrix from? Well... That's a story for another time but this I must add she has her eyes on the ball and not once she has ever lost focus or slumped and my many thanks to her.

@Ssam04 this is all yours to continue as I have said that I will be available from the 27th. And if time permits I will be joining your pad. Mind you I will be checking this thread from time to time...

Many thanks to all of you, you made this group special and at anytime when I launch I'd prefer to launch with you.

On another note: on the 27th at 10h00 UTC I will be activating a QL to compensate for the lost launches and to bid (although not for ever) blues farewell and it is my wish (and gift) for everyone to join and take turns in captaining and as usual I will only be providing support and protecting the top 3 spots with both my accounts.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Congratulations @Navigata07 my comrade in arms, this was an awesome time we spent together and as such your success is my success.

You ask where did I get @Aviatrix from? Well... That's a story for another time but this I must add she has her eyes on the ball and not once she has ever lost focus or slumped and my many thanks to her.

@Ssam04 this is all yours to continue as I have said that I will be available from the 27th. And if time permits I will be joining your pad. Mind you I will be checking this thread from time to time...

Many thanks to all of you, you made this group special and at anytime when I launch I'd prefer to launch with you.

On another note: on the 27th at 10h00 UTC I will be activating a QL to compensate for the lost launches and to bid (although not for ever) blues farewell and it is my wish (and gift) for everyone to join and take turns in captaining and as usual I will only be providing support and protecting the top 3 spots with both my accounts.
Will keep you informed on the plan for reds @Teboho, but for now, we rest and enjoy the success :cigar::D

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Everyone feel free to join my blue on pad! 3rd and down are available. Going to bed now so hopefully its launched in the morning! 1 helmet away from my first monument!! :D:D(y)

Thank you so much for your help and support. You have been most helpful and a great neighbor to launch with. I should have my first QL by then and may be willing to go ahead and use it if we have interest in a big party. The 27th is still a good day for me.

@Spork im sending you a request since I don’t see yours.

@GAB i joined and tossed in some points.

Top Bottom