Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Please explain. You want 3rd with 294 so who ever wants 1 and 2 have to find the best part of 2800 points between them. Wow thats real fair split!,
It's a blue launch....only 2000 is required. Also, there are others who will just tag along and add in smaller numbers. Remember that unless @Teboho states that he needs a certain amount per launch, each contributer is free to put in however much they choose. If more is required of me, then Teboho can easily ask me. However, since he doesn't, then I assume he is fine with the amount I put in

It's a blue launch....only 2000 is required. Also, there are others who will just tag along and add in smaller numbers. Remember that unless @Teboho states that he needs a certain amount per launch, each contributer is free to put in however much they choose. If more is required of me, then Teboho can easily ask me. However, since he doesn't, then I assume he is fine with the amount I put in
Oops 1700! Good for you, got a well oiled system there. From an outsider view just looks like you have the best deal.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oops 1700! Good for you, got a well oiled system there. From an outsider view just looks like you have the best deal.
I wouldn't say that. I haven't had much luck getting the items I want, and my resources are running very low, hence why I limit it to 294. @Teboho and myself had an arrangement that I would support his daily blues with 300 pts in order to support more of them. Sure I could put in 600 everytime, but then my opportunities would be limited. Have to make your resources count. He doesn't seem to have a problem with it, as he has my guaranteed support so long as I have the resources :happy:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Who is taking captain tomorrow? I don't want to seem like I'm hogging the captain seat by captaining all the time @Dempsi72 and @Chazzy999
I think we all appreciate just supporting. If I had more, I would captain a few, but as I said to Madegwen earlier, my resources are just too low for that right now. Matter of fact, I can probably only do 2 more dailies for a top 3 spot before I have to just tag along with 48. The event will probably delay that too, so I may fall off in a couple more launches

I think we all appreciate just supporting. If I had more, I would captain a few, but as I said to Madegwen earlier, my resources are just too low for that right now. Matter of fact, I can probably only do 2 more dailies for a top 3 spot before I have to just tag along with 48. The event will probably delay that too, so I may fall off in a couple more launches
I'm only asking this so that others get a chance to captain too but if their resources are low as well it is not a problem for me we will keep doing these launches. It is rather frustrating that at times people keep quiet rather than say something to give us a direction on their state of affairs (with regards to launches).

I so wish they can say something so that I stop making meaningless noise.

Top Bottom