Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

aAa

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
271x8zhw4
Username
aAa
Hello, I am looking for friend to trade items for CT10, I need:
- 7x Infrared Camera
- 7x Motion Sensor
- 7x Observation Drone
I can send Coffee Machine or F20 in return

Hi,
I can send Observation Drone and need 6x Coffee Machine
You are already on my neighbours list, today already spent all present, but tomorrow I can start sending you Observation Drones

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Upgrade completed

Looking to upgrade to Control Tower 11 and need the following items. Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately, drops are from New Orleans which requires Condor and I don't have the intention of setting those up any time soon.

Technical Pen x 10
Protractor x 10
T-square x 10
Drawing Board x 10

Game name is AJabu .... and my friend code is 03ppzxupi

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Just did a brief search of the board.

@Harcourt @VdW9 @andy8758 @fertob

Just wondering if any of you have Touchscreen still in your gift arsenal and are able to trade with me? Appreciate any help - thank you!
Once you upgrade a building, the ability to send items to other players for that upgrade stops. It makes a certain sense in the game, with 13 control tower upgrades that would add 13 items to your gifting inventry let alone if you include terminal, town hall, repair workshop, 3 launch pads, and a few other buildings. So we are probably all going to be "not in stock" :unsure:

Device
  1. iPhone
Once you upgrade a building, the ability to send items to other players for that upgrade stops. It makes a certain sense in the game, with 13 control tower upgrades that would add 13 items to your gifting inventry let alone if you include terminal, town hall, repair workshop, 3 launch pads, and a few other buildings. So we are probably all going to be "not in stock" :unsure:
Cheers for the information. Thankfully, HC has offered the help needed, as he is “still in stock”. 👍

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Looking to upgrade to Control Tower 11 and need the following items. Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately, drops are from New Orleans which requires Condor and I don't have the intention of setting those up any time soon.

Technical Pen x 10
Protractor x 10
T-square x 10
Drawing Board x 10

Game name is AJabu .... and my friend code is 03ppzxupi

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Jabus7 will send you a FR ad I am upgrading to CT as well. I can send Drawing Board if you can gift back whatever your item is - cheers.

Top Bottom