Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

NatVin

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03jy2519h
Username
A NatVin
Looking to upgrade to CT10,
looking for coffee machine, motion sensor and observation drones
I can offer coffee machines
cheers
Nathan

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Hi, thank you, I can send you technical pen.
I’m done with my items thanks. Just waiting on construction now. Happy to send you technical pens if you still need more, just send back items from my game name, if that’s ok with you.
Hi @Jabus7 will send you a FR ad I am upgrading to CT as well. I can send Drawing Board if you can gift back whatever your item is - cheers.
Hi @Arch I’m done with my items thanks. Just waiting on construction now. Happy to send you technical pens if you still need more, just send back items from my game name, if that’s ok with you.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
In search of these items for CT level 9:

• Laser rangefinder x 3
  • Demodulator x 3
  • Fingerprint reader x 3
  • Stabilized binoculars x 2
Friend code 04a6xuqcl name: Dee

I can send the Laser rangefinder if anyone needs it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I am working on Terminal 9. Will build Control Tower 9 next. Need Patrol Drones (4), Turnsiles (2), Floor Wahser (1), Info Signs (4) to complete Terminal 9. Will need 1 Laser Rangefinder, 3 Demodulators, and 3 Fingerprint readers. Can send whatever you need.

Top Bottom