Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows club vegas advert

Awww :( I would be grumpy too!
Maybe this 'fix' will work again tomorrow for me, maybe not. Part of the randomness of windows ads lately -- spin that roulette wheel!
good luck.png

I sped up 7 condors, all ads were club vegas. The first 5 were fine - ad played til the black screen, windows store opened. After it opened completely, I clicked the x on the game and got 30% advance. The last 2 times, I did everything the same, but nothing happened when I clicked the X. Oh well - I've been pretty lucky with ads so far, so won't complain too much.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
I thought the game gets its ads served to it by Windows Store... and had a thought - what happens if I reset Windows Store?
Maybe coincidence... but after days of getting the same broken ad as the only offering in the game... wsreset - and the next 4 attempts to play ads in game gave me different, working, ads.
But then the broken one came back... and resetting the store does nothing. The broken ad now seems to be the only ad the game will show.

Last edited:
Really missing the speedups but no change here on the annoying Club Vegas ad playing over and over again without completing properly. Hoping the next update will fix it :banghead:
I have the ad playing further (still club vegas) before cutting out, however for some things it gives the desired thing even though it cuts out - so for repair parts fine, building needs fine, 6th gift when visiting NO. Progress!

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
I had a hidden object game - don't remember which - ad play twice... and then back to club vegas. :( And a couple of dozen attempts later - its still club vegas every time. Even though its only 1 of the 3 ads currently in the vungle folder.
Deleting the club vegas ad folder results in game not playing any ad until club vegas is redowloaded.

Well, Club Vegas pulled a new one on me today. Gives me an ad, plays all the way through, but no drops. BUT, I can play another ad immediately (no waiting period). Went through 4 Club Vegas ads, one after the other, with no drops, the 5th ad was for another game and it gave me my drop with another 4min 54sec wait. Might I say, I'm really getting sick of watching this ad!!!!

Top Bottom