Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Clouds.......

So, I have a small addiction to "popping" the clouds as they drift by.

Has anyone found an Easter Egg, or such with these? Seems fun to be able to pop them, I wonder if there is some hidden reward when you have popped a certain number!

There is a collection with the items dropped from clouds. Can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but you need to collect it 100 times for a special building.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
hmmm, Never seen an item drop from a cloud, they just dissappear....
They will appear all of the time, but there are actually certain spots and certain times that it will happen and will repeat daily. I have seen a study on a facebook group where they were able to find certain spots in their city and when they click them each day you get rare and sometimes common

@kappatango the name of the collection is Cloud Atlas

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Fascinating....It’s never crossed my mind to touch the clouds. Cheers

I've also just been aware of it recently. I need 70 more collections to get a Cloud Castle. You can tap the trees too. No idea what collection can be obtained from trees. Not only chopping trees is against my principals but the also main reason is you might accidentally buy land :ROFLMAO:

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
They will appear all of the time, but there are actually certain spots and certain times that it will happen and will repeat daily. I have seen a study on a facebook group where they were able to find certain spots in their city and when they click them each day you get rare and sometimes common

@kappatango the name of the collection is Cloud Atlas

really? I thought it drops only items for Cloud Atlas collection? and sometimes Easter Egg I heard but never heard of other rare items. What kind?

really? I thought it drops only items for Cloud Atlas collection? and sometimes Easter Egg I heard but never heard of other rare items. What kind?
5A1D2813-33B1-4FCD-8B2C-A1191B5B3EE7.jpeg

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
I have no idea how you guys are getting so many drops from clouds - I am constantly popping them and hit rate is so low on all reward types.

And as for trees, I had no idea. Now I have chopped maybe 50 and nothing yet :/

I have no idea how you guys are getting so many drops from clouds - I am constantly popping them and hit rate is so low on all reward types.

And as for trees, I had no idea. Now I have chopped maybe 50 and nothing yet :/
When I was chopping trees in the past, I got 2 to 3 items after chopping all the trees in my screen.
Needed 45 minutes to chop them all.
Just stopped, was a waste of time with that drop rate.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Trees aren't worth the hassle unless you have a serious case of OCD.
Adventure buildings will eventually drop items to gain a collection, but it will take a long long time. The reward is pretty crap too.
The cloud castle is worth having though.

Top Bottom