Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud drops

I think i figured out about the trees chopped down with axess
most of these trees are reconaiseble bi the litle brown pieces close to them see pictures below
View attachment 8237
Thank you! No more random clicking on trees. Still have no tree drops, but I'll keep trying. Keeps me busy while waiting for Main Stage to drop.

Still have only 1 cloud drop.

Thank you! No more random clicking on trees. Still have no tree drops, but I'll keep trying. Keeps me busy while waiting for Main Stage to drop.

Still have only 1 cloud drop.
i noticed that you can click on every tree multiple times and it will be chopped i must off chopped over 100 but not a sigle drop on my windows pc :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
I chopped down 60% of all trees in my city, thinking I would clean up a bit, but then I levelled up. All trees came back.

I am not sure if I should cry or laugh.:p

Ok, so I decided to start the chopping ALL OVER again. When I finally was finished, I managed to get an axe. Went to get a drink, came back, and guess what? City filled with trees again (I didnt even level up)

Well, atleast I got an axe. Dont know where it went though.

i noticed that you can click on every tree multiple times and it will be chopped i must off chopped over 100 but not a sigle drop on my windows pc :(
Last night I must have clicked about 400 trees and nothing happened. I did the bush type with the litle piece of wood this morning, and it chopped! Now I can do 2 sets of quick double clicks on any tree, and the axe will appear. It seems like it turned on or something. Still no drops from the trees. I'm clearing out around all my little tents. :D:D:D

Mabe its those trees ore bushess with the litle peaces arround them that give drops and its just a low droprate .
Cant realy figure out how it workes and dont feel like chopping down hundreds of trees blindly without results ..
Gues the more we try the more it will be clear.
ore is it one of those longterm quests that will be easyer the more time passes

Ok, so I decided to start the chopping ALL OVER again. When I finally was finished, I managed to get an axe. Went to get a drink, came back, and guess what? City filled with trees again (I didnt even level up)

Well, atleast I got an axe. Dont know where it went though.

I figured they must regenerate as high level players would have been locked out if they did not.
Good to have some confirmation though. I have had 2 drops after clearing quite a bit around my borders.
I found you can also clear the trees on an expansion area just select it, the area turns green, then chop away.

D

Deleted member 5399

Clouds are best either to the left side, or back of town, farthest from the airport, or on the side where stage is set. Best to do over the grassy area, the trees so as not to click on anything within the city. One click is sufficient on clouds. I now have 5 animals although not a complete collection.

Trees...... 3 quick clicks on the shady areas beneath the trees and brush, although I have clear cut two and a half times now gaining 2 lumberjack shirts, (flannels) and one set of suspenders. NOTE this is very time consuming and not lol good to do during the nighttime mode Windows tossed in on last major update. I have such a headache today, sort of like from snow blindness. It's kind of like putting on yellow tinted sunglasses.

D

Deleted member 5399

I figured they must regenerate as high level players would have been locked out if they did not.
Good to have some confirmation though. I have had 2 drops after clearing quite a bit around my borders.
I found you can also clear the trees on an expansion area just select it, the area turns green, then chop away.
Thanks for the tip on expansion areas WP

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Several hundred trees and I only had one drop. Clouds are a TINY bit better - and event drops are very low. I'm already thinking about stop trying to complete the event and send my planes on their regular flights.
I find drop rates from tents appalling, used spyglass took 1.5 days to complete flight drops but only got one set from tents

Top Bottom