Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

cloud castle reward

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
soehrli
Username
soehrli
I just discovered if you click on passing clouds you occasionally receive tokens which eventually gains a cloud castle award, which if built gives a 5% passenger bonus to buildings within a range of 5 tiles. Am I the last one to discover this?

I just discovered if you click on passing clouds you occasionally receive tokens which eventually gains a cloud castle award, which if built gives a 5% passenger bonus to buildings within a range of 5 tiles. Am I the last one to discover this?
That's true also click on trees and you will get drop too you can read more posts here about it
👍

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
That's true also click on trees and you will get drop too you can read more posts here about it
👍

Do not, I repeat DO NOT cut down trees haha!! it will consume you and the drop rate is around 1/2000

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
👍
I have never gotten a drop from a tree. What does it drop? Is there a different collection?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
So I've just tried the tapping on trees thing. I can confirm that after clearing about 30 squares (having to tap on each square multiple times), I got a drop from the "I've sharpened my ax" collection. After completing the collection 100 times, you get the Paul Bunyan Statue. It is a lot more work than tapping on a cloud

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
So I've just tried the tapping on trees thing. I can confirm that after clearing about 30 squares (having to tap on each square multiple times), I got a drop from the "I've sharpened my ax" collection. After completing the collection 100 times, you get the Paul Bunyan Statue. It is a lot more work than tapping on a cloud

Hence why I said don't do it xDYoull lose your mind

You guys must play the game all day long to get those - wow!
Cloud castle is actually easy to obtain.
Click on every cloud you see when playing the game. It will take you months, but you will get the castle. (I have been playing for 15 or 16 months now and I have 2 castles)

Trees however... In the past when I chopped all trees around my city, I got 3 drops if I was extremely lucky. Most of the times I had 1 or 2. Knowing that it took me like 45 minutes to chop all of them... Would have taken me to many hours to be able to get to the 100 collections. So I stopped.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Cloud castle is actually easy to obtain.
Click on every cloud you see when playing the game. It will take you months, but you will get the castle.

Trees however... In the past when I chopped all trees around my city, I got 3 drops if I was extremely lucky. Most of the times I had 1 or 2. Knowing that it took me like 45 minutes to chop all of them... Would have taken me to many hours to be able to get to the 100 collections. So I stopped.
Exactly. I have been playing since the beginning of February and just got my second cloud castle (now at 207 collections). I have tapped trees a lot - not as much as clouds but I try to tap quite a few daily. I have ZERO collections for the paul bunyan statue.

Exactly. I have been playing since the beginning of February and just got my second cloud castle (now at 207 collections). I have tapped trees a lot - not as much as clouds but I try to tap quite a few daily. I have ZERO collections for the paul bunyan statue.
I have 10 collections for the statue. But I gave up. Took me to much time to get there. If at least chopping the tree would be quick and easy. But you need to click on the correct spot multiple times.

It is fun clicking on the clouds and reward is faster then chopping wood
It would also be fun if the planes taken of and they hit a cloud it will also count

radius of the castle is big, bonus% however is low comparing to the 'maze' which only cost you 800 coins
If you mean labyrinth? true. But it only has radius of 1. Cloud castle has radius of 5. So much more powerfull.

Agreed
(from Dutch it translated to maze)
I use sometimes the labyrinth to build it near buildings if i need more passengers and then remove/sell it. not something i will do with CloudCastle :)
Is it not cheaper if you do that with trees? They cost less I think. You might be using 3 depending on your city layout. That would give you possibly 15% instead of the 10% from the labyrinth.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Another noteworthy observation although I cannot verify it unless others experience it too

Clicking/chopping trees also creates new clouds if you have just spent clicking on them (clouds)
Chop a couple of trees and move the game around a bit and you'll see new clouds formed. I don't know if its unrelated; maybe others can try.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Another noteworthy observation although I cannot verify it unless others experience it too

Clicking/chopping trees also creates new clouds if you have just spent clicking on them (clouds)
Chop a couple of trees and move the game around a bit and you'll see new clouds formed. I don't know if its unrelated; maybe others can try.
Having spent a lot of time investigating this (I have 2 built and 2 more in inventory and am almost at my 5th), I can tell you that clouds appear in your city at very regular intervals - 4 every minute.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Do not feel bad. I was playing in ignorance for a long time before I learned of this too.

Top Bottom