Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'm curious to some other players' progress with this collection. This is the one where you click on the clouds and need to complete the collection 100 times to get the castle.
I've only completed the collection about 20 times (after clicking every cloud I see over the past several months), but I've seen some players have a castle already....some have multiple.
Anybody have anything to report? I think I may have a bad RNG
We have 2 Cloud Castles, and we clicked clouds till our fingers bled. It took about 9 months to get both with my wife and I taking turns. We were probably clicking every cloud we saw for about 6 - 8 hours a day. It seemed to us that we got drops after NOT clicking clouds for awhile, and our first cloud would inevitably always give us a cloud critter.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
@A Kryztov have a dumb question for you: any idea where the collectible items for this Cloud Castle drop from? Which building? Cos sometimes once a while I will collect a drop but have no idea where it's from. But I already have 5 haha And I don't have any Cloud Castle yet...

75AEC9B6-962E-487C-917F-8F0FAEA66F8F.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
@A Kryztov have a dumb question for you: any idea where the collectible items for this Cloud Castle drop from? Which building? Cos sometimes once a while I will collect a drop but have no idea where it's from. But I already have 5 haha And I don't have any Cloud Castle yet...

View attachment 23344
They drop clouds, adventure buildings, and some chests.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

The drop items come from clicking on the moving clouds that fly above your city. The cloud disappears once you click, and you may get a collectible depending on chance. You need to collect 100 sets of 5 items to get cloud castle.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
The drop items come from clicking on the moving clouds that fly above your city. The cloud disappears once you click, and you may get a collectible depending on chance. You need to collect 100 sets of 5 items to get cloud castle.

clouds do drop items? 😱 OK... I'm glad that I read this thread or I'd never know...

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
It took me about 6 months of play to get enough for a castle - it’s not a sprints it is a marathon

I'm a year into the game and only collected 10+ sets, and most of which from chests. How often do you click the clouds? Most players actually completed their 100 sets not by clicking clouds - rather through chests and excavation buildings! :oops:

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I'm a year into the game and only collected 10+ sets, and most of which from chests. How often do you click the clouds? Most players actually completed their 100 sets not by clicking clouds - rather through chests and excavation buildings! :oops:
I click a cloud whenever I see one. I play on average I’d say with high intensity (“for 3-5 hours a day and with low intensity (resend flights mostly) for about another 5-10 hours.

I’m not doing tree chopping - too big a risk of accidentally spending greenies 😁

Top Bottom