Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas Journey

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Either Cape/Canaveral or Orlando is #6, Miami is way more south. And btw. what is this land mass east of the Coast? Must be something undiscovered from everyone else beside G!...

I wouldn't take too much on exact geography on there map tbh^^
I was thinking Orlando, but then I looked for an AC flight to Orlando and didn't find one. That's the only reason I chose Miami.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Still think Dakar is a better #7
and I vote for Brasilia for #8

plus, after comparing the destinations world map with this Xmas sketched map, I’m sure they’d never leave Japan out, so I’d vote for Tokyo as #4.
the mark can be seen as hiding the land behind it, making us think it’s a peninsula instead of an island

Last edited:
Either Cape/Canaveral or Orlando is #6, Miami is way more south. And btw. what is this land mass east of the Coast? Must be something undiscovered from everyone else beside G!...

I wouldn't take too much on exact geography on there map tbh^^
Seeing they changed Sri Lanka to the other side of the Indian Peninsula makes me think that one is a rather loosely sketched Cuba (rotated, merged with Santo Domingo and moved north) 😂

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Eight days have now passed since the Christmas Journey became available to players. Although there have been no real surprises, the 3 Green Notes have been most welcomed, as has the smaller gifts. I'm sure the level of gifts will improve as the days pass. It will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The first ten days of the Christmas Journey and the high points have been 3 Green Notes and the Map Set: Mesoamerica. I look forward to better gifts to come, hopefully.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom