Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Christmas Event

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
The Christmas has always been the toughest challenge of the year.
Nothing that I should know. I just said "we need to be prepared". New event should come soon, I expect that. ;)
The Christmas event has always been the toughest challenge of the year. I think they are more challenging than the Age of Ash. We'll see soon what this year has in store but like GT says... "Be prepared".

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The Christmas has always been the toughest challenge of the year.

The Christmas event has always been the toughest challenge of the year. I think they are more challenging than the Age of Ash. We'll see soon what this year has in store but like GT says... "Be prepared".
As long i am playing AC, there was no harder event then AoA. Never! I had all possible building that were as reward, 95% of them are in Warehouse.
I do not know for this year, or it will be repeated quest of might be completely new Christmas event. Let's wait and see! (y)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Everyone wants Christmas Event but are you really prepared for it? Because you never know what can come, so make sure to stock up on Fuel & Bonuses before it comes or else you may join like most and keep saying "GI only wants money, You thief's,Event is impossible etc etc"

Device
  1. Android
My game always had problem with Christmas and December.
I remembered 2 years ago my game was not saved by the server.
So whatever I did, it was not saving any progress.
3 years ago, it was blocked.
So, welcome Christmas......
I miss you so much.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Everyone wants Christmas Event but are you really prepared for it? Because you never know what can come, so make sure to stock up on Fuel & Bonuses before it comes or else you may join like most and keep saying "GI only wants money, You thief's,Event is impossible etc etc"
So true :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
My game always had problem with Christmas and December.
I remembered 2 years ago my game was not saved by the server.
So whatever I did, it was not saving any progress.
3 years ago, it was blocked.
So, welcome Christmas......
I miss you so much.
Off topic but there's a small mistake in your Tips to play AC, Golden Dice is active for 6 Hour's not 4 ;)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I've prepared by noting which of my neighbors have Santa's House, as I don't have a sleigh plane or ice runway yet.
You have to keep in mind that many players keep their event buildings in warehouse and use them only during event. Regarding sleighs, they were not so hard to obtain.
What I'm hoping is completely new event with new buildings/destinations/requirements.

Top Bottom