Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

cheater in action?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajh217a
Username
me TJ
I just posted how is it possible and now de nr 1 has 100 flights to L.A. in 60 minutes? I really think this is not possible. Is there something to do about it?? Tos200 is since today in the list. Impossible I think...

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I just posted how is it possible and now de nr 1 has 100 flights to L.A. in 60 minutes? I really think this is not possible. Is there something to do about it?? Tos200 is since today in the list. Impossible I think...
also please keep in mind that maybe player was offline for several days and when he connected with server his results were uploaded. Happened to me when I was on vacation abroad. When i got home didn't expected any rankings but i got few chests even if i played whole week without internet connection.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
also please keep in mind that maybe player was offline for several days and when he connected with server his results were uploaded. Happened to me when I was on vacation abroad. When i got home didn't expected any rankings but i got few chests even if i played whole week without internet connection.

I tried this last year while on a cruise and got no credit for my flights while I wasn't connected...wish I knew how it worked!!!

Top Bottom