Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can’t see the wood for the trees!

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
Today (bored) I thought I’d make a concerted effort towards the elusive Paul Bunyan statue. After nearly two hours of painstaking tree chopping I had achieved complete deforestation, even the awkward ones at the edge of the screen. And my reward....?

ONE PAIR OF BOOTS 😢

I reckon at that rate I’d need to chop trees all day and all night non-stop for nearly two months to claim the prize!!!

Tomorrow I will write out a hundred times - ‘There is more to life than Airport City’ 🤣🤣🤣

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi @Jimbo, I have to ask (I am in iOS too), how do chop down trees? I touch all the trees on the screen and nothing. I thought it would be something simple like clicking clouds. I am just wondering what I'm missing, I feel pretty silly now.

Hi @Jimbo, I have to ask (I am in iOS too), how do chop down trees? I touch all the trees on the screen and nothing. I thought it would be something simple like clicking clouds. I am just wondering what I'm missing, I feel pretty silly now.
You must click on a stand of trees 3x rapidly, at the base of the trees. A sure road to carpal tunnel and frustration :LOL:

Last edited:
Today (bored) I thought I’d make a concerted effort towards the elusive Paul Bunyan statue. After nearly two hours of painstaking tree chopping I had achieved complete deforestation, even the awkward ones at the edge of the screen. And my reward....?

ONE PAIR OF BOOTS 😢

I reckon at that rate I’d need to chop trees all day and all night non-stop for nearly two months to claim the prize!!!

Tomorrow I will write out a hundred times - ‘There is more to life than Airport City’ 🤣🤣🤣
laughing.gif

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87

ONE PAIR OF BOOTS 😢

You contradict yourself with that last statement 😜

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin

ONE PAIR OF BOOTS 😢

Definitely 👍

Top Bottom