Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Business Angel Collection

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
How do we get items to complete the Businnes Angel Collection ?
When you click on the different items, there is no indication.
Design Bureau Is nice
9EAA3C0F-06BC-4C69-A269-C3671381AAAE.jpg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I feel left out! :( Here's some screenshots of what the app looks like for me, plus a screenshot of the Fly High! event I have. And I don't know if it's Facebook-based for me, it's just that I'm logged into the game with FB.

View attachment 30336

View attachment 30335
Lots of discussion about it in that thread. If memory serves me right, after contact with G! they claimed it was a beta test of an event that some players got.
Perhaps @TheVanillaSun could clarify the response, I can’t remember where it was posted.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Lots of discussion about it in that thread. If memory serves me right, after contact with G! they claimed it was a beta test of an event that some players got.
Perhaps @TheVanillaSun could clarify the response, I can’t remember where it was posted.
Mike, perhaps you mean this thread?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
@Barkmi4 (Mike) @Jeremia I was one of the fortunate few who got the event a while back. Here’s a copy of a post I made on a similar thread explaining the event. Cheers!

...Back when I was around level 10, I had that event in my game. It was called Fly High! and the interface was completely different from all the other events. You had to collect paper airplanes for completing tasks, and you earned buildings as you progressed. Back then, I messaged GI about it and they said it was quote "a new event that some players got as a beta test." I've yet to see any more mention of it, but hopefully it'll be a future event, because it was a good one...

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
@Barkmi4 (Mike) @Jeremia I was one of the fortunate few who got the event a while back. Here’s a copy of a post I made on a similar thread explaining the event. Cheers!

Huh I had forgotten about those paper airplanes. That must have been in March. I think I started playing in March although I suppose it could have been a bit earlier. I don’t remember if I was playing before COVID-19 or not. I managed to get 3 of the buildings.

Top Bottom