Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Business Angel Collection

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Is it this collection:?
4F545A2E-3E59-462A-A76B-AA37AA49263A.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Can anyone tell me anything about this collection? How do we complete it? Can the Design Bureau building be bought? Was this part of an Event?
Some of the new players (like level 10) got this instead of an event with one of the updates, it may have been the wonderland one. This was obviously an error, not all low level games had it, and it was removed and replaced with the proper event quickly.
There is a bit in one of the update threads for it, there are some posts/comments on Facebook about the same thing, if you find the update.
At a guess it is something they are working on, but haven’t completed/released yet.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
I have one in my city! Back when I was around level 10, I had that event in my game. It was called Fly High! and the interface was completely different from all the other events. You had to collect paper airplanes for completing tasks, and you earned buildings as you progressed. Back then, I messaged GI about it and they said it was quote "a new event that some players got as a beta test." I've yet to see any more mention of it, but hopefully it'll be a future event, because it was a good one...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
I have one in my city! Back when I was around level 10, I had that event in my game. It was called Fly High! and the interface was completely different from all the other events. You had to collect paper airplanes for completing tasks, and you earned buildings as you progressed. Back then, I messaged GI about it and they said it was quote "a new event that some players got as a beta test." I've yet to see any more mention of it, but hopefully it'll be a future event, because it was a good one...
I remember that event. One of my account has this event.

Top Bottom