Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Building passenger collection rates

I don't know if anyone else will find this helpful or if this information is available elsewhere in the voluminous forum, but I created a simple guide to show the passenger collection rates per hour for each type of structure. I will post it here. I am also working on a guide for coin collection rates. If you like these guides I can even try to figure out the rates per square of land or based on the cost of the structure. I made this list to help me maximize my rates, and to avoid spending lots of money on buildings with relatively low rates comparatively. Let me know what you all think. Any feed back positive or negative is appreciated.

Passenger collection rates per hour
Cottage: 1/ 2min or 30/hr
Side Wing: 2/5 min or 24/hr
*Townhouse: 8/20min or 24/hr Max pop increase 8
Mansion: 18/hr
*Stone Castle: 36/hr Max Pop Increase 18
Manor: 9/15 min or 36/hr
House with a Pool: 12/20 min or 36/hr
*Villa: 12/20 min or 36/hr Max Pop increase 18
Country House:
24/4hrs or 6/hr
Studio: 36/8hrs or 4.5/hr
Multi-Story Building: 56/4hrs or 14/hr
Bearing-Wall House: 48/18 hrs or 2.67/hr
Round House: 57/day or 2.38/hr
Tower Building: 63/2days or 1.31/hr
Loft: 72/day or 3/hr
Square House: 52/8hrs or 6.5/hr
Mirror House: 96/12 hrs or 8hrs
Emerald House: 99/12hrs or 8.25/hr
Modular House: 67/6hrs or 11.17/hr
Loft Condominium: 96/8hrs or 12/hr
Acute house: 102/12 hrs or 8.5/hr
Apartment Hotel: 300/2days or 6.25/hr
Apartment house: 60/4hrs or 15/hr
Condominium: 190/day or 7.92/hr
(*) increses max population
Color indicates currency required for purchase. Those in black are above my level and I cannot tell the currency. If anyone knows and wants to contribute feel free.

I don't know if anyone else will find this helpful or if this information is available elsewhere in the voluminous forum, but I created a simple guide to show the passenger collection rates per hour for each type of structure. I will post it here. I am also working on a guide for coin collection rates. If you like these guides I can even try to figure out the rates per square of land or based on the cost of the structure. I made this list to help me maximize my rates, and to avoid spending lots of money on buildings with relatively low rates comparatively. Let me know what you all think. Any feed back positive or negative is appreciated.

Passenger collection rates per hour
Cottage: 1/ 2min or 30/hr
Side Wing: 2/5 min or 24/hr
*Townhouse: 8/20min or 24/hr Max pop increase 8
Mansion: 18/hr
*Stone Castle: 36/hr Max Pop Increase 18
Manor: 9/15 min or 36/hr
House with a Pool: 12/20 min or 36/hr
*Villa: 12/20 min or 36/hr Max Pop increase 18
Country House:
24/4hrs or 6/hr
Studio: 36/8hrs or 4.5/hr
Multi-Story Building: 56/4hrs or 14/hr
Bearing-Wall House: 48/18 hrs or 2.67/hr
Round House: 57/day or 2.38/hr
Tower Building: 63/2days or 1.31/hr
Loft: 72/day or 3/hr
Square House: 52/8hrs or 6.5/hr
Mirror House: 96/12 hrs or 8hrs
Emerald House: 99/12hrs or 8.25/hr
Modular House: 67/6hrs or 11.17/hr
Loft Condominium: 96/8hrs or 12/hr
Acute house: 102/12 hrs or 8.5/hr
Apartment Hotel: 300/2days or 6.25/hr
Apartment house: 60/4hrs or 15/hr
Condominium: 190/day or 7.92/hr
(*) increses max population
Color indicates currency required for purchase. Those in black are above my level and I cannot tell the currency. If anyone knows and wants to contribute feel free.
On the wiki

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
Thanks for letting me know that this already exists... I will just go there instead of doing the work again. There is so damn much information between the forum and the wiki.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rcztki
Username
Deano Deanii
Thanks B29medic a most helpful thread.

My question is though I built apartment hotel so that I could watch videos and each time get 300pax but the game isn't allowing video speed up with this building so what is the highest pax building I can build that will allow me to watch videos for maximum pax gain. ATM for me it is house of doubts.

My question is though I built apartment hotel so that I could watch videos and each time get 300pax but the game isn't allowing video speed up with this building so what is the highest pax building I can build that will allow me to watch videos for maximum pax gain. ATM for me it is house of doubts.
The multi-story building allows for video refresh.

Emerald house does too.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

And the Cloud Castle too (150 passengers a day) !

Top Bottom