Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Building counter broken

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Nearly 10 or 12 different buildings in my city have broken counters, it looks like this:
Capture.jpg

Does anybody else has this issue and were there any solutions found to this problem?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
angelique
I also have same glitch. my cosmic fuel station and a perfume store display same reset time. i opened a ticket with AC before Christmas and still no answer. the timers were however working proper for one day since then, but the bug reappeared.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Good news everyone! Today I opened my game and while randomly checking - all of a sudden I found 3 buildings of the mentioned above now got their counters fixed! Slowly, there are some positive changes happen behind the curtain! (PS: I did not open any support ticket regarding this)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Good news everyone! Today I opened my game and while randomly checking - all of a sudden I found 3 buildings of the mentioned above now got their counters fixed! Slowly, there are some positive changes happen behind the curtain! (PS: I did not open any support ticket regarding this)
everything will get sorted. Just need some time.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Had the same thing/
I try to move such buildings or turn it.
It works for me!

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Had the same thing/
I try to move such buildings or turn it.
It works for me!
I was trying to move/turn it, relocate far and near, disconnect from roads for a some while - nothing visible helped.

Turns out this was too quick judgment. One of my broken Grand Hotels just started showing the counter very close to yielding coins, then clocks ticked for next cycle of 2 days without bringing the coins actually, and finally now there are 2x Hotels with broken counters. :eek::rage::wtf:

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Also got it, send an ticked. They fixed it, by restoring the last game before the update. ! So all progress of the last 15 days was gone. I complained and somehow they send me the new buildings I collected in the 15 days to my old game.

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Utterly stupified
Daffy even. I've gone plain Quackers I tell ya!!!
ohh just ruffles my tail feathers even

Attachments

• Collect WHEN.JPG
    Collect WHEN.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom