Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Brainstorm: Increase Fuel Capacity

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think it's fair to say that all of us would love to increase our fuel capacity to recover more fuel in storage for our next set of flights. We had the addition of small and large oil refineries to increase fuel capacity. I don't mind the 1 unit of fuel per minute recovery, but the capacity is certainly lacking in terms of available fuel storage. Most of us have a capacity of 243 units, unless you paid 2000 greenies to increase the amount to 283. For the level of flying that most of us do, it's just not enough. What would you guys suggest would be great alternatives to increasing fuel capacity permanently? I was thinking maybe making a hard event and giving a building that increases your current storage by 50% (maybe a land oil rig that takes up 3x3 space). As your capacity grows, the oil rig makes your capacity 150% of what it would normally be. Wat do you guys think?

It wasnt that way in the past was it? It's less fuel now it seems
I'm not altogether sure. Those Oil Refineries make it somewhat confusing. The chart says for level 80 I should have 130 fuel, but with level 2 Powerful Oil Refinery and level 3 Small Oil Refinery, I have 250. I think that other than spending 1000 greens for 40 more fuel, it seems that is the max,

I'm not altogether sure. Those Oil Refineries make it somewhat confusing. The chart says for level 80 I should have 130 fuel, but with level 2 Powerful Oil Refinery and level 3 Small Oil Refinery, I have 250. I think that other than spending 1000 greens for 40 more fuel, it seems that is the max,
Correct - I’m fully upgraded and on 290.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Lv 3 small oil refinery is +30
Lv 2 powerful oil refinery is +30
With 250 total, removing those 2 would put you at 190. Subtracting the previous levels (small lv 2 and 1) puts us at 160, and subtracting the powerful lv 1 places us at 140....so it seems a little bit less compared to ours.

The table shows the basic without any refinery upgrades. Makes it easier to calculate individually.

Top Bottom