Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blade's Trades: Wants & Haves ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
Blade:(whatever I'm needing)
Usercode: dkwhji
Item(s) Requested: (See end of post, or subsequent posts)

Here is what I have to offer (currently Level 19)
- Fuel (3 units)
- Biker Jacket (why?!)
- Loudspeaker
- Air Conditioner
- Cockpit Glass
- Welder
- Landing Lamp
- Radar
- Passengers (10)
- Powerful Radio Transmitter
- Slide Rule
- Fuel Supply
- Jet Engine
- Fuel Additives
- Drill Machine
- Additional Radar
- Amperemeter
- Spare Wire
- Hull Parts
- Landing Gear
- (next level 20) Oscillating Beacon
- (next level 20) Flight Catering
- (level 21) Cooling Chamber
- (level 22) Navigation Module

Currently looking for:
Terminal L4 Items:
1 Stamps

Preparing in Advance:
New Repair Base:
3 Lining Plates
1 Laser Cutter
2 Hull Parts

New Town Hall:
1 master plans
2 city models
2 shredders
2 stamps

Flight Catering Facility:
1 Defroster
3 packaging Machines
3 cooling Chambers

Fallbacks: Fuel, passengers, & items for flights:
Powerful Radio Transmitter (Malta)
Fuel Additive (San Fransisco)
Fuel Supply (London)
Spare Wire (Sydny)
Additional Radar (Singapore)

Thank you in advance!

The flight school ... which sucks because if I can't get the flight school built, I'm pretty much capped at flying to Bali, Malta, Goa, & the Turkish Coast ... & the Maldive Islands.

:(

Blade, believe me, Airport City was easier for me when I was only able to fly to the destinations you can fly to. ;)

But thanks for the information. I totally forgot for what these helmets were needed. Unfortunately I do not have them in my gift list. Else I would send 'em over at once.

Just added you, waiting for you to accept. Please, send me Amperemeter. My nick: Kane82

I can send:
fuel (3 units), biker jacket, loudspeaker, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, Radar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, fuel supply, jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar,currency counter machine, Replacement wire, laser cutter, undercarriage, oscillating mark, catering, Cooling Chambers, navigation module, model city, gyroscope, fuel line, icer, air vent filter (level up tomorrow)

Kane - sent amperemeter
Dave ... added. I checked your list, but I can't send anything you listed. :(

Anyone know if J51114 - TV Pan (might be 35114 ... the text is tiny, even with glasses on) is someone on here? They sent me a flight helmet & I'd love to send them something THEY need, but I don't have the TV Panel

Anyone know if J51114 - TV Pan (might be 35114 ... the text is tiny, even with glasses on) is someone on here? They sent me a flight helmet & I'd love to send them something THEY need, but I don't have the TV Panel

JS1114 is also called "JS1114- TV panel" in the game on the neighbour list. I don't know how bad your eyes or how small your display is :p

I, personally, wouldn't even tell a jet apart from the farmers market without my glasses :cool:

B)

:p

That "age related farsightedness" hit with a vengeance last year, & add in astigmatisms ... sometimes I see ok & sometimes there is just nothing that I can do! lol Most of the time I just use readers, but if the astigmatisms act up ... I'm in trouble.

THANK YOU for reading that for me! lol I also didn't think to look through the member list.

I blame it being morning for me ... *nods* That's it ... it was morning & before my caffeine!

*grin*

B)

:p

That "age related farsightedness" hit with a vengeance last year, & add in astigmatisms ... sometimes I see ok & sometimes there is just nothing that I can do! lol Most of the time I just use readers, but if the astigmatisms act up ... I'm in trouble.

THANK YOU for reading that for me! lol I also didn't think to look through the member list.

I blame it being morning for me ... *nods* That's it ... it was morning & before my caffeine!

*grin*

Blade, never mind. Your welcome!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
hi blade. anything else you need?

used up my friend codes for the day. :-(

please add me.

username: eli txtbk
friend code: 8pecri

thanks!

blade what else do you currently need?
I need:-
1 x grinding machine 1 x airvent filter 2xcontrollers for lvl5 repair base.
2 x packing machines 1 x cooling chamber 2 x defrosters for flight catering facility.

just added you and ready to send stuff.

I Blade y added you, waiting for you reply.

Username: VI + item I need
Friend code: 6xy6i5

NEEDED items (in order of importance):

Flight catering
Oscillating Beacon
Radar (the blue one)
navegation module
Tv panel
Dispacher console
air vent filter
goggles

Gifts from my list:

I do have loud speaker, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector,passengers, powerful radio transmiter, fligth helmet, fluel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, binoculars, drill machine,aditional radar,smoke detector,spare ware,hull parts, scillating bacon,fligth catering, packing machine, navigation module,city model,gyroscope,spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter. Good luck!!!

Vialino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom