Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Sadly yes !
Same here .. (n)
Also same here. But that is G! Problem, because they "switch on" push notification, even if there is no update out or it is not available for all... :meh:

But if anyone will buy coins/greenies, you can get a tree... So city will looks nice... :lurking:

I need an (working) update, and not a tree. :spam:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
When I opened my game, I got the message that a new update is available. When I click on update though, it takes me to Google Play and there I only see "Open" and Uninstall option. Does it mean, still no update for certain android users?
Same here, says update then nothing.

On my Alliance window, the My Requests tab, I got 4 people there today, not sure if they accurately sent requests to join my alliance or if it is just random people, I cannot recognize any of them. Also don't know how many requests can stay there, or do I need to delete these requests in order to allow more requests come in.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Long Only 4 can be added at one time and either you do or don't then it resets in several hours.
Those you may have on the waiting list, I suggest you clear the list at least once a week, if not more.
Over loading the list can cause other problems in the game.

@Long Only 4 can be added at one time and either you do or don't then it resets in several hours.
Those you may have on the waiting list, I suggest you clear the list at least once a week, if not more.
Over loading the list can cause other problems in the game.
Are you talking about the old neighbor request or the new alliance request? I was talking about the new alliance request, there is no waiting list for alliance request, and there is no refresh or reset button in the alliance request.

D

Deleted member 5399

must only be something related to android players.
Us windows players don't get diddly except offers to spend our money on things. We haven't seen a quest since Brazlian football challenge.

Ok, I just checked mine and I have some random requests but I can invite people now, more than 4 in list, also the team 'Duke' in there has 4 people run by 404...?!?!? So anyone wanting to join m22 air force let me know.
The invite people to join your alliance tab has always been there I believe, not sure if that works, let us know if it works for you.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
With each neighbor visit I get a notification about an update that isn't available for me yet :(

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Random question for Android updaters: Does Space Needle still take only one Outer Limits collection to obtain, or has it changed to three like Facebook? This might affect my plans for the week :)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@M22, and others, can you let us know what and when you get anything for the alliances? It should be easy now with the limited players :)
I reach rank 18:
I got 1 omega Map set and 1 small bronze alliance chest.( 1 F20, business seat and a ridicoulous 10 passengers:()
I got as well 8 alliance reputation but they are gone now. I am wondering for what they are.

in this second week, I can invite all my neighbours to my alliance and got 3 requests ( unknown players)
I will join @M22 see if it works...

I reach rank 18:
I got 1 omega Map set and 1 small bronze alliance chest.( 1 F20, business seat and a ridicoulous 10 passengers:()
I got as well 8 alliance reputation but they are gone now. I am wondering for what they are.

in this second week, I can invite all my neighbours to my alliance and got 3 requests ( unknown players)
I will join @M22 see if it works...
Out at minute but will accept later, waiting for my map chest.. Grrrr, ticket sent earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom