Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best $5 ever spent

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
And this is the reply to my ticket about the misleading price:

It would greatly help us if you could provide the following:

- Detailed description of the issue;
- Screenshot of the issue, if possible;
- Any troubleshooting you've tried.

Thank you for your patience!

What happended - question too difficult for you??
Even as an auto reply it is far from helpful.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@AMSfuture I understand the sentiment. And I have felt that way at times - certainly when my kids were still at home and I was paying for their education.

At the same time, I realize that I'm never going to get top rewards without cheating (which I won't do) or spending money.

With the world as it is today, I no longer go out for dinner or go to movies. I have money to spend that I wouldn't otherwise. So I reallocated my "entertainment" budget.

I also work in tech and know that developers don't (and shouldn't have to) work for free. So I am now choosing to be one of the many people who support the game financially so that everyone can continue to play.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
I also work in tech and know that developers don't (and shouldn't have to) work for free. So I am now choosing to be one of the many people who support the game financially so that everyone can continue to play.
I second this notion. I enjoy freebies and I know that while this game can be enjoyed for free, certain efforts have gone into development and maintenance which needs to be valued and compensated.

I may be too naive to comment on the value quotient of the premium pass itself since I've restarted playing recently but on a personal level, I found it to be quite worthy.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
But how much diid you actualy pay? The game says $4.99 but.............
When I try to checkout at the Windows store the cost is $7.45.
Perhaps my Australian $ is being converted to US $, but then to advertise $4.99 would be illegal..................o_O
It seems that it is 4,99 USD and I was charged 4,99 EUR in Europe. 5 USD translates to apx 7 AUD, right?

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
@matto think that is just the auto response that is sent out once your ticket enters the system. I have not responded to these in the past and my original ticket was still actioned.

For me everything else in game is correctly labelled as being in AUD, the pass came up with the correct AUD cost once clicked on (i.e. AUD7 something) before confirming transaction so this is just another glitch to add to the list.

But to the original post yes very happy with what I got for my AUD7 something. If my support game gets to level 20 progress I might even purchase a pass on it.

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
I'm not a huge fan of the new event interface and I don't like that there aren't daily rewards. I also don't like the way they do leagues which are so spread out it's crazy

But how great was the value for those 5 bucks for premium class
- buildings that increase your population and terminal capacity
- bonuses like fuel additive, bottomless barrel, golden dice, mystery super bonus, sky captain
- 3 mystery super buildings,
- 2 mystery airplanes of at least S1 or better
- a platinum chest that has a QL, gold tokens, silver tokens and PEBs

Plus some of the great rewards from the basic class
- 150 fuel, 300 fuel,
- vintage weathervane, fuel additive, family ticket, business class, secret faucet and spyglass

If it continues this way, I will be spending $5 on every event!
I agree - for all the $$ gauging that GI does with this game, they have been extremely generous giving back with this one. Now I’ve gotten 4 mystery airplanes and ended up with a Thunderbird S2, Thunderbird S1, Eagle S2 and Jumbo S1. That’s 180 gold and 1,800 silver tokens saved just in airplanes...

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I agree - for all the $$ gauging that GI does with this game, they have been extremely generous giving back with this one. Now I’ve gotten 4 mystery airplanes and ended up with a Thunderbird S2, Thunderbird S1, Eagle S2 and Jumbo S1. That’s 180 gold and 1,800 silver tokens saved just in airplanes...
Fair comment. I had a Raven S1 and a Falcon S2. On the support account I have a Thunderbird S1 and am working my way up to the second plane. that is 120 Gold and 1200 Silvers right there

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ik2cif4
Username
Cpt Twitch
I've just bought the premium class set here in the UK, $4.99 it said on the screen but that turned into £4.99GBP, no leeway for the US$ to GBP exchange rate.

I bought it when I was in the middle of level 16 on the basic class, it backdated it for the previous lot of awards and I managed to end up with 6 burial vaults and the slabs, I was already on 4 so the extra 8 slabs of each type in the mason set will finish off my vault series. I also got for my first mystery plane, a Condor S1 too but I'm not sure if I can fly that plane yet as I am on level 46 as I will need extra buildings and to be level 71 ( years away probably ).
EDIT: to add I got a planetarium which is handy because i do space missions mostly.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
If GI made more generous offers available to players like the excellent Premium Class, then many more players would spend money for enhancing their enjoyment of the game. The icing on the cake was definitely the platinum chest - that has been beyond just about every player, no matter what their level of play.

So GI. If you like the extra income, make more generous purchases available, players will spend more real money, and you make more profit. Obvious. :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
I paid £4.19 and amongst the goodies I got a Jumbo S1.Along with my 2 Jumbo Rangers,it will come in useful for 3 starring standard flights and also map flights.
A little confused as to why some are expecting a second mystery plane.Did I miss something?.There is an offer for a Mystery Plane in the event store,costs 99 Green cash.
I don't know about another🤔???

Top Bottom