Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best $5 ever spent

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm not a huge fan of the new event interface and I don't like that there aren't daily rewards. I also don't like the way they do leagues which are so spread out it's crazy

But how great was the value for those 5 bucks for premium class
- buildings that increase your population and terminal capacity
- bonuses like fuel additive, bottomless barrel, golden dice, mystery super bonus, sky captain
- 3 mystery super buildings,
- 2 mystery airplanes of at least S1 or better
- a platinum chest that has a QL, gold tokens, silver tokens and PEBs

Plus some of the great rewards from the basic class
- 150 fuel, 300 fuel,
- vintage weathervane, fuel additive, family ticket, business class, secret faucet and spyglass

If it continues this way, I will be spending $5 on every event!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
So for my premium "Mysterious plane" I got a golden swift. I don't want to sell it but it really is the most useless plane you can get, 30% time bonus on such short flights is meaningless. Sorry for grumbling, just had to vent at my misfortune. :cry: I suppose on the upside I can now knock over my first alliance task in a day each week.

Yeah, I noticed that the land rate went up. Wasn't it two years ago land cost $20/$30 without the discount sale price?
depends on the expansion. Prices are the same since I started playing some years ago

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
So for my premium "Mysterious plane" I got a golden swift. I don't want to sell it but it really is the most useless plane you can get, 30% time bonus on such short flights is meaningless. Sorry for grumbling, just had to vent at my misfortune. :cry: I suppose on the upside I can now knock over my first alliance task in a day each week.
I got a swift S1. This is even more useless because 1st it’s 10% instead of 30% and 2nd this is the SECOND swift S1 in my fleet because I accidentally bought one for greens months ago and I only need one of them.

Lets hope the 2nd plane set on Monday brings good planes to us :D

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
I definitely agree it is the best five dollars spent. I only recall getting one of the planes but somehow I have two giants in my warehouse. I don’t recall buying the other one when I had an offer so I am assuming it’s the second mystery plane. LOL who knows. I could have bought it and not remember. Maybe I’ll have a pleasant surprise and get another but I’m not holding my breath lol.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
But how much diid you actualy pay? The game says $4.99 but.............
When I try to checkout at the Windows store the cost is $7.45.
Perhaps my Australian $ is being converted to US $, but then to advertise $4.99 would be illegal..................o_O

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Perhaps my Australian $ is being converted to US $, but then to advertise $4.99 would be illegal..................o_O
I think there is a programming glitch and the price appears in USD for everyone. Everything for me is displayed in £ other than that which was listed in $. Once I checked out the App Store confirmed the price in local currency.

@Barkmi4 (Mike)
Its show in my country Dinar not $ but when i checkout it cost me more than $4.99 maybe $7 like matto say and you know the thread i create about this matter.

Just to balance out the conversation a little bit here; I did not buy the premium ticket.
I occasionally spend some money on greenies sale to buy land and a Tesla. Which is fine because the developers cannot keep the game going for free.
And I agree the rewards of the event are awesome, but spending money now would encourage spending money on (potentially) every event and I'm not going to.
I have to draw the line somewhere :)

Top Bottom