Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bad Santa mission ended early???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Wow...just noticed this on my game. I had 4 flights out to South America, started them 40 mins ago with 3.5 hours left on the event.....the event is now done and i hadn't opened my skating rink.

I demolished half my city to make this work. I don't know how much longer i will bother with this game. They have so many bugs and i have invested far too much time playing this game and spent real money on it (my mistake, should never have done that). I have very little motivation to continue with this game and it's terrible programmers.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Came on here to post the same thing! Already opened a ticket with GI...this gross incompetence is getting ridiculous!! I could have completed this quest days ago but tried to get a few more stars out of flights to some of the destinations. It's been said that it's ok that this is a hard game because it makes it a challenge, but ending a two week quest before the timer runs down is just uncalled for! Why have a timer anyways? Why not just a "?" or "somewhere near the 8th of Jan"... Bunch of @$$holes!! Who wants to bet my ticket to GI gets answered something like "well we now have this exciting addition to the game where you can buy event reward buildings for 100 greenies! Just download the new update (which, by the way, cuts your population max to an unrealistic and unachievable level). Please let us know if you are satisfied with our assistance" :mad: ...rant over...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I have opened a ticket as well. If this doesn't get corrected, I am DONE with this bs!! This will be the straw that broke the camels back.

Not sure what you expect them to do to "correct" it. IF they could have done something, those of us that got this crap auto-completed would have had that reversed. I think they are going to send you the standard "We acknowledge your problem and are going to mark this ticket closed while we work on it" garbage. They won't reactivate the quest and i am almost certain they won't just give you the Ice Hotel reward item.

Keep us posted though, i hope they do fix it for you.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I agree, One Bad Day...

I just went onto the App Store to write a review, and there's only 5 reviews that show up on there!? If all of us take the time to write terrible reviews, that's probably better than bitching to GI, who, it's quite clear by now, just don't give a crap. I'm sure all the bad reviews somehow get blocked though, so what's the point....... o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
well with me the same, offline the time is correct but my 2 games online finish 1 hour early
so... inconveniente and inconew didnt get thr reward wtf. gonna send a ticket

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Just decided to spend the 8 greenies for +20 population and then the same thing happened to me. Well, it saved me 8 greenies :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
I have opened a ticket as well. If this doesn't get corrected, I am DONE with this bs!! This will be the straw that broke the camels back.

Will be sorry to see you leave LAX--now that we have just become neighbors. GI is of course in the wrong but I'm not sure what recourse you can get from them. Has GI ever compensated pissed off players by offering them some greenbacks or gold coins? I don't think they're going to suddenly bring back the quest for another 24 hour period. They did something stupid as usual, but once done, I don't think there is too much they can do.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Not sure what you expect them to do to "correct" it. IF they could have done something, those of us that got this crap auto-completed would have had that reversed. I think they are going to send you the standard "We acknowledge your problem and are going to mark this ticket closed while we work on it" garbage. They won't reactivate the quest and i am almost certain they won't just give you the Ice Hotel reward item.

Keep us posted though, i hope they do fix it for you.

haha. I didn't read this before I responded to LAX's post. I essentially wrote the same thing as you. :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
LAX, had the same problem. And I think I will write a very, very, very bad review on the App Store, I've about had it with those Russians.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Darn, just seconds after I hit the send button to send in my review, I thought of the nasty habit to change the game rules without any notice or what and about the terrible help desk service... :(
My review (I hope it will be placed) - I gave 1 star:
I play this game for over a year now and spend once 10 euros. At first this was an addictive, nice game, highly recommendable. But lately it is loaded with bugs: 1) Every now and then the game crashes, with as result you loose the progress of the last 10 minutes or so. 2) some neighbors can't be visited although they are active players. 3) events just shut down, while there is still a few hours on the clock left to play, leaving you unable to finish and receive the reward. 4) android players receive a gift code WEEKLY for three greenies and 2000 coins, iOS players get nothing. 5) android players receive 100 coins when inviting a neighbor and 200 coins when receiving an invitation.ios players don't. 6) android players regularly get the chance to get 5 greenies for installing another game of GI, IOS PLAYERS DONT. 7) iOS players often get blocked and accused of cheating (time travel) where there was only a vacation passing a time zone or summertime reset to winter time. 8) presents that you can send to neighbors, don't arrive as the same thing, especially when send to/from android vs iOS. 9) if you take advantage of n error they made, you instantly get blocked from social media and social events and other game options. 10) the world map in which you can compete for a place in the top 100 doesn't give a prize or the 18th place might give you more than first.
I'm about to quit this game on all my devices and for sure won't spend another dime.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Response from GI. Sounds like it will be sent to everyone.

Dear melony.hendricks,
Your request (#673808) has been updated. Please, check for our comment!
----------------------------------------------
Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 09 17:43
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Ksenia and I am glad to help you.
Special offers are sent automatically and it turns out that we are have no opportunity to resend them.
Probably, some of the offers will take place in future again.
I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to
thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.
I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into
account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and
what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute
to making the game better and enjoyable.
Soon we will release new even more exciting offers for you! We're constantly improving and
upgrading the game and recommend you to stay tuned not to miss new game features added!
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail
me back and open the request for a further discussion.
Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team
----------------------------------------------

Top Bottom