Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General bad map dropping rate

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello
since 2-3 weeks my flight to excavations have got 0 (ZERO) maps.
I did probably 50-80 flights mostly to Afrika and some to India. Previously for the same destinations it was giving me 1 map for about 4-5 flights.
the adventure destinations didn't drop anything. 50 flight to one of the India cities don't give anything (done last week).

I am wondering if this is a bug related to the Duke out of stock problem. ( I got this one as well)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
yes, all of them. But no joy. At this I won't get the tajmahal this year.
I got the 6 item from the forbidden city with 56-46-74-40-58 flights to the chineses cities with the 3 bonuses.
for India, nothing like that. 1 item every 25 flight and not even that whit the last ones.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
When doing Excavation maps use Normal Dice, when doing an individual map then use golden dice. Golden Dice won't help when doing the excavation (as golden dice is for flights that drop items for a collections). Spy glass will also be useless as there is no quest. Sky captain may help a little when combined with Normal Dice.

Also the higher level planes have a very seldom drop rate (compared to seldom for lower level planes) for the adventure maps, so expect a drop rate of around 1 in 14 flights (with Golden Dice active) compared to around 1 in 4 or 5 for the destinations with a Seldom drop rate. If you are landing 20-30 without a drop I would suggest restarting the game (it might be a placebic effect but seems to help).

Drop rates haven't been adjusted, people just are used to better drop rates for lower level planes. The thunderbirds & condors have different drop rates to other planes and as such will take much more flights to get the buildings. Bare in mind it's 500 flights for 3 stars so the drop rates are set for those kind of number of flights.

Last edited:

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Since the last updates the drop rate is very very bad. Last week I did 50 flight to baden-baden (I activated 1 map) and I did not get one single item for the collection... Same for my flights for the stone edge collection.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
When doing Excavation maps use Normal Dice, when doing an individual map then use golden dice. Golden Dice won't help when doing the excavation (as golden dice is for flights that drop items for a collections). Spy glass will also be useless as there is no quest. Sky captain may help a little when combined with Normal Dice.

Also the higher level planes have a very seldom drop rate (compared to seldom for lower level planes) for the adventure maps, so expect a drop rate of around 1 in 14 flights (with Golden Dice active) compared to around 1 in 4 or 5 for the destinations with a Seldom drop rate. If you are landing 20-30 without a drop I would suggest restarting the game (it might be a placebic effect but seems to help).

Drop rates haven't been adjusted, people just are used to better drop rates for lower level planes. The falcons/thunderbirds/condors have different drop rates to other planes and as such will take much more flights to get the buildings. Bare in mind it's 500 flights for 3 stars so the drop rates are set for those kind of number of flights.
Fully agree, just small remark - falcons still have seldom drop rate.

Device
  1. Android
not surprise that "seldom" and "very seldom" means very close to impossible. GI is trying every way to drain your greenies. will they raise the drop rate one day? i dont think so

Device
  1. Android
not surprise that "seldom" and "very seldom" means very close to impossible. GI is trying every way to drain your greenies. will they raise the drop rate one day? i dont think so

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If you go with 1 in 14 for very seldom drop rate (using Golden Dice), for the 500 flights for the 3 stars that works out at just short of 36 items drops - which remarkably enough works out at 6 buildings. Almost as if they planned it that way ;)

Top Bottom