Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School - Round 2

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
iOS and have completed 5 tasks however counter shows only 4. Have reported issue. Have also redone 2 tasks but no change.
Issue seems to be affecting all platforms. The Build a university task is not registering when taken. Seems widespread but easily fixable. Fingers crossed!

IThe Build a university task is not registering when taken. Seems widespread but easily fixable. Fingers crossed!
I wrote to support about that. Reply was "our team is already looking for a solution". I did get 2 lucky tickets for the inconvenience and to progress faster. So, in the end it's somewhat of a nuisance, but not too much. And indeed: fingers crossed...

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
any1 else have this prob

Attachments

• Screenshot (7237).png
    Screenshot (7237).png
    596.8 KB · Views: 100
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
2067NZ5JA
Username
Gustav Onesmo
When I play this game on official website and desktop, the event does not show! when I play on windows store app, the event shows! does this happen to anyone else?

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Issue seems to be affecting all platforms. The Build a university task is not registering when taken. Seems widespread but easily fixable. Fingers crossed!
Opposite for me I'm getting uni's like going out of style, i still have 19 & sold off 6 already while semi playing cause i can't get Student Res 3 to register as done.

For me its visiting Student Resident 3 that don't register.
I played on website & still had my info from last yr, so it updated & that tasked worked ❕❕
I didn't test out the other tasks to see if one of them wouldn't. I have read at least 2 other tasks not registering them being done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom