Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School - Round 2

If you want tasks to count, close and reopen the game (tried with success on windows)
I'm not sure. I've tried that, and it does show Guest Planes, neighbour visits, Cambridge flights. But it seems like they're from the previous version of the event that got cut short. Recently landed guest planes and recent flights to Cambridge don't count up.
There's something iffy about the event. For now I've resumed Owl flights to my alliance destination. Still a lot of flights to do before I reach 1000 to Tel Aviv... ;)

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I'm not sure. I've tried that, and it does show Guest Planes, neighbour visits, Cambridge flights. But it seems like they're from the previous version of the event that got cut short. Recently landed guest planes and recent flights to Cambridge don't count up.
There's something iffy about the event. For now I've resumed Owl flights to my alliance destination. Still a lot of flights to do before I reach 1000 to Tel Aviv... ;)
it worked for me, i failed to comment i was playing on Win

After restarting again it does add up. Hmmmm. I'll do some neigbour visits and see whether they get added immediately or only after yet another restart... Interesting experiment.

Edit/update:
Some guest plane landings and a neighbour visit later - not added to task progress count.
When I then end the game, restart it from Windows menu, watch a 0/0 MB update screen, when started get another ingame update icon, then another restart pop up window, et voila... task progress count upgraded.
Except for building the university... I've got three of them now. None counted. Luckily I still have another 25 or so in the inventory... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
After restarting again it does add up. Hmmmm. I'll do some neigbour visits and see whether they get added immediately or only after yet another restart... Interesting experiment.

Edit/update:
Some guest plane landings and a neighbour visit later - not added to task progress count.
When I then end the game, restart it from Windows menu, watch a 0/0 MB update screen, when started get another ingame update icon, then another restart pop up window, et voila... task progress count upgraded.
Except for building the university... I've got three of them now. None counted. Luckily I still have another 25 or so in the inventory... :ROFLMAO:
I did that in my win support with the uni. It worked.

On Android, the event "completed" with 5 days still remaining as of 2 hours ago, and then when I closed the game and opened again, the event started all over with nothing completed and it started a new 12 days counter. I already completed all tasks several days ago, now I needed to redo everything?
Yes. Most of us couldn’t continue playing and all go back to level 1. youve already had 6 days extra! 🤣🤣🤣

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I see that offline playing still doesn't count towards event competition points :(

Windows 10 here.
In short, my wifi was iffy and didn't connect the game to servers, clicked my returned planes, finished the "Knowledge is power" task, collected flasks, landed a bunch of guest planes, all offline.
Fixed the wifi, restarted the game and it connects fine. The task award counted towards event progress but not on the competition board and now I "lost" 100 (or whatever the raward was ) flasks :(

In the past events I had the same problem with playing them offline. Restared & reinstalled the game many times, still no solution. Guess I have to be careful and always check my connection first -_-

Last edited:
Top Bottom